Spacers, we dont need no stinking spacers.. and my 12v socket is dead (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Sorry I should have taken a photo when i pull the wheel off to do the snorkel but i discovered the previous owner had spacers on the wheels, Is this common? I think they are the stock factory wheels and are running 31s so i would not think they would rub without them. Im just asking is this a common thing to do. I am going to 315/70/16 when they come in next week so i assume i can just remove them?
20210509_175532.jpg

Also I have no 12v at the lighter socket by the shifter, I checked and replaced the fuse and its still dead, is there a 2nd fuse or something else I should check?

Thanks
Dave

Sorry I should have taken a photo when i pull the wheel off to do the snorkel but i discovered the previous owner had spacers on the wheels, Is this common? I think they are the stock factory wheels and are running 31s so i would not think they would rub without them. Im just asking is this a common thing to do. I am going to 315/70/16 when they come in next week so i assume i can just remove them?
View attachment 2670391

Also I have no 12v at the lighter socket by the shifter, I checked and replaced the fuse and its still dead, is there a 2nd fuse or something else I should check?

Thanks
Dave
Ya, there is actually a fuse on the back side of the cig plug in. Pretty sure you can just pull the ash tray and pop it out from behind.... or something like that.

Ya, there is actually a fuse on the back side of the cig plug in. Pretty sure you can just pull the ash tray and pop it out from behind.... or something like that.

Thanks, it was driving me nuts, I'll run out between meetings and check today and let you know today.

I can't remember however if it soldered in or exactly what it is, IIRC its just a small inline fuse (not blade type).

I can't remember however if it soldered in or exactly what it is, IIRC its just a small inline fuse (not blade type).
no fuse i could find but pulling it solved the issue. The wires had become unplugged so in the end its all fixes, Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom