Washer fluid pump replacement assistance (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just received this washer fluid pump replacement from SOR. Did not come w install instructions. Here is a pic next to my existing one. The new stuff is on top. Wondering how to use the old connector or do I need to make new male and female connections? I really do not know electrical, but hoping this is pretty straightforward. Any advice appreciated:).

C76F0760-B672-40F7-9375-61D51A00DB6A.jpeg

Agreed....... return the one you have and contact @ToyotaMatt

If your old pump is bad just cut the pigtail off of it and splice it to the new wires to the new pump.

Crap, drive it over here, grab some cold beers, and we'll have it working in a pinch.

Crap, drive it over here, grab some cold beers, and we'll have it working in a pinch.
That’d be awesome 😎.
message me your address when you’re ready and I’ll fill a flask be right there (I’ll bring a sixer for ya)

You’ll have to listen to some “fishing lies” 🤣

That’d be awesome 😎.
message me your address when you’re ready and I’ll fill a flask be right there (I’ll bring a sixer for ya)
That's a long trip in a 40! I'm about 4 hours away in 40 time.

Well shoot. Thanks for the offer though. I only see MT on your profile. Was hoping you were in the Bozo too :)

You can Repair it correctly and Replace the bad NipponDenso JAPAN Pump that lasted over 30 + years with another Japan NipponDenso that will last another 30+ years .........................plug and play of course :)

or

Jerry-Rig a made in CHINA Getto Pump and find out the hard way why its called GERRY RIG and the definition of such a term is all about on your Vintage Land Cruiser Vehicle Platform :confused:

NipponDenso Japan parts are simply the Highest quality top tier choice you can make and install on your Land Cruiser when it comes to Needed parts they still offer up ..........

For those who are not aware ? , here is the one single Fact that anyone should consider in any related needed parts solution choice in a similar

or same matter , NipponDenso , Now simply called DENSO has been TOYOTA Motor Corporation's Primary OEM parts Maker and Partnership

of a high level since DAY 1 FJ25 Rolled Out Plant A11 in Toyota City Japan in the Late 1950's , and is STILL at it today in 2021 , joined at the hip

with Toyota for life , some things never change , and im glad this highest possible quality control level parts maker is still making parts for my

personal Fleet of TOYOTA Brand Vehicles , From 1983 FJ43L-KC to my 2005 Super HILUX . There is NEVER a choice to make in the matte for me

because I made that choice back in 1990 at age 16 , it's always time for a DENSO part when needed or it's Time To Go HOME ........

Those are the facts you need to know ,

denso qualty.png

db024-denso-290119-082917 - Copy 3.jpg

Last edited:
You can Repair it correctly and Replace the bad NipponDenso JAPAN Pump that lasted over 30 + years with another Japan NipponDenso that will last another 30+ years .........................plug and play of course :)

or

Jerry-Rig a made in CHINA Getto Pump and find out the hard way why its called GERRY RIG and the definition of such a term is all about on your Vintage Land Cruiser Vehicle Platform :confused:

NipponDenso Japan parts are simply the Highest quality top tier choice you can make and install on your Land Cruiser when it comes to Needed parts they still offer up ..........

Thanks Matt, since me and the rkymtnflyfisher aren’t Gerry rigging it tonight, I’ll box it back up call SOR for a return Monday and message ya.

Thanks Matt, since me and the rkymtnflyfisher aren’t Gerry rigging it tonight, I’ll box it back up call SOR for a return Monday and message ya.

i meant no disrespect to either you or @rkymtnflyfisher , but sometimes the needed facts need to be spelled out Plainly so folks like your self don't get burned on cheap aftermarket parts , and then have bad feelings on the matter too ..

i have been burned bad on aftermarket parts on various Toyota's i have owned over the years in my past , and have felt hurt by being ripped off too in the process too , i wish no fellow member ever feel this because it simply sucks to feel that way .

kindly matt

i meant no disrespect to either you or @rkymtnflyfisher , but sometimes the needed facts need to be spelled out Plainly so folks like your self don't get burned on cheap aftermarket parts , and then have bad feelings on the matter too ..

i have been burned bad on aftermarket parts on various Toyota's i have owned over the years in my past , and have felt hurt by being ripped off too in the process too , i wish no fellow member ever feel this because it simply sucks to feel that way .

kindly matt
No I appreciate it. I should have asked here first, rather than simply doing a search. The best thing coming out of this is making this connection and finding your sight. I’ve checked it out this morning (yeah I’m glad I found this, better late than never), registered, and I’ll be in touch. Thanks and y’all have a great Mother’s Day :)

No I appreciate it. I should have asked here first, rather than simply doing a search. The best thing coming out of this is making this connection and finding your sight. I’ve checked it out this morning (yeah I’m glad I found this, better late than never), registered, and I’ll be in touch. Thanks and y’all have a great Mother’s Day :)

thanks for the positive feedback !

ALL First Time MUD MEMBER Clients get a 10% off Coupon CODE to use during there first purchase off the entire Tab , no stupid rules like a minimum order amount etc . use as you see fit .....Simply just Right !

PM Me Please Your desired Password and i will create your coupon now if you wish ,

kindly Matt 😇

happy M day too

thanks for the positive feedback !

ALL First Time MUD MEMBER Clients get a 10% off Coupon CODE to use during there first purchase off the entire Tab , no stupid rules like a minimum order amount etc . use as you see fit .....Simply just Right !

PM Me Please Your desired Password and i will create your coupon now if you wish ,

kindly Matt 😇

happy M day too
Shweet.
message sent!

or

For those who are not aware ? , here is the one single Fact that anyone should consider in any related needed parts solution choice in a similar

or same matter , NipponDenso , Now simply called DENSO has been TOYOTA Motor Corporation's Primary OEM parts Maker and Partnership

of a high level since DAY 1 FJ25 Rolled Out Plant A11 in Toyota City Japan in the Late 1950's , and is STILL at it today in 2021 , joined at the hip

with Toyota for life , some things never change , and im glad this highest possible quality control level parts maker is still making parts for my

personal Fleet of TOYOTA Brand Vehicles , From 1983 FJ43L-KC to my 2005 Super HILUX . There is NEVER a choice to make in the matte for me

because I made that choice back in 1990 at age 16 , it's always time for a DENSO part when needed or it's Time To Go HOME ........

Funny how times have changed. As young man my first full time job was at a paper mill. It required me to have some hand tools of my own. Being poor (min wage at the time was $2.25) instead of buying quality America made wrenches I purchased the cheap made in Japan. Being poor I took care of what I had. Still have those wrenches.

I know Toyota has started outsourcing parts from China like oil filters. I wonder if the turn signal handle assembly E-9/72 isn't made there. Nippon Denso I still trust.

Someone started a thread lately showing stamping 40 series body panels. Couldn't tell which language the characters were but thinking China. What ever it was have a feeling they are better quality than South America. Someone made a comment about the quality of scrap metal used. Sounds like it would be a perfect match for a 40 series as heard the same about them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom