For Sale 1980 Toyota BJ44 FOR SALE (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Mileage
Color
Red
This 1980 Toyota Land Cruiser BJ44 is a right-hand-drive wagon that was sold new in Japan and imported into the US during previous ownership. It is finished in red with a white roof over a two-tone interior and is powered by a 3.2-liter diesel inline-four paired with a four-speed manual transmission and a dual-range transfer case. The truck was acquired in 2017 by me, and I have added 5k of the 191k kilometers (~119k miles) shown. This BJ44 is now offered with a replacement headliner and a clean Ohio title in the my name. Asking $32,500 willing to negotiate.

1980 Toyota Land Cruiser BJ44 Diesel 4-Speed

The truck was refinished in red with a white roof during current ownership and features a steel front bumper with an integrated grille guard, dual fender-mounted mirrors, a rear-mounted spare tire, and a rear step bumper. The horn does not work.

Replacement 15″ steel wheels are finished in white with red and blue pinstripes and wear 31×10.5″ Milestar Patagonia M/T tires. The truck is equipped with manually locking front wheel hubs. Work performed during current ownership included the installation of replacement shocks.

The right-hand-drive cabin is painted body-color and features front bucket seats and a forward-facing rear bench upholstered in white vinyl with red and gold checkered cloth inserts. Features include a center console, a Toyota-branded rubber floor liner, and air conditioning, the latter of which does not work. The upholstery is split and torn, and I recommend it be replaced. The radio and headliner are missing, and a spare headliner is included in the sale.

The steel dashboard features a black top pad and houses a pull-out ashtray and the glovebox. Instrumentation includes a 120-km/h speedometer and gauges for oil pressure, fuel level, temperature, and amperage. The six-digit odometer shows just under 191k kilometers (~119k miles).

The 3.2-liter 2B inline-four diesel produced 93 horsepower and 159 lb-ft of torque when new. Only other recent work included an oil change and the installation of replacement filters.

Power is sent to the rear or all four wheels through a four-speed manual transmission and a dual-range transfer case.

1616511991234.png

1616512061933.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom