License plate light (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am looking for a source for license plate light 81270-60120. It is the JDM light for Fj80. Any help in acquiring these would be great since Toyota de-listed this item. New or used

Thanks

I have a RHD license plate for a HDJ81V to accommodate a driver side swing arm tire carrier. Looks like the part you need would probably unbolt from the license plate holder. I didn't see a part number without disconnecting it from the license plate holder. I got it from another Mud member as part of the swing out package and don't need it. Haven't installed it or tested the lights. Let me know if you think it would work.

IMG_1419.jpeg

IMG_1420.jpeg

IMG_1421.jpeg

I have a RHD license plate for a HDJ81V to accommodate a driver side swing arm tire carrier. Looks like the part you need would probably unbolt from the license plate holder. I didn't see a part number without disconnecting it from the license plate holder. I got it from another Mud member as part of the swing out package and don't need it. Haven't installed it or tested the lights. Let me know if you think it would work.

View attachment 2660078

View attachment 2660079

View attachment 2660080
It looks like it might work. How much and location?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom