For Sale Two Pigs San Diego, CA (Not MIne) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looks two pigs to make 1 decent ride.

1619535912578.png

haha, I didn't see the 20k. Well you can make them an offer.

Never was into VWs. My dad used to buy and flip when I was kid. 80s girls couldn't pay enough for them and the cost to repair and throw paint on was so low.

A younger cousin had a “Baja” build on a bug. Fixed a lot of it (brakes, pilot bearing seized, a few electrics issues), but I was never impressed with the darn things.

I never seen a tire just fall apart like that, but it needs an engine refresh, too. It's next. 🤷‍♂️
My Baja is waiting on an engine too, I got the cylinders caked in mud and cooked one, lots of great memories including our honeymoon in mine.

Bonnie's folks wouldn't buy the one she wanted in high school so this was a Mother's Day present years later. The marriage survived installing an interior, including headliner, and it became her daily driver for about six years, including a couple of road trips to Wyoming and Arizona. It was her suggestion to sell it to fund the start of the Frankencruiser build but I suspect she was also tired of being hot in the summer and cold in the winter.

Car show 003.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom