SOLD FJ40 rear heater assembly clips. FOUND (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’m trying to track down the 4 large metal clips that hold the rear heater assembly together. They are the ones that sandwich the pewter top piece to the bottom and hold the whole thing together. I got my stuff back from powder coat and I was missing these.
5E584E0B-0B6B-4032-A64C-F40C8C68B23A.jpeg

Mark in Denver (Centennial) CO had several posted on Craigslist. Think he was wanting $5 a pop. I don’t think he would mind if I gave you his home phone no. PM me or check on FJ40 parts Denver Craigslist

You bet...know the feeling just ready to wrap up a rebuild and need a minor part or two. Good luck

I'm on the hunt for these clips as well, hope you don't mind me piggybacking your thread. Hopefully you found a set too!

Hi Crockett, I found 3 in my 40 as I started cleaning it up. Under seat, in the glove box... still need 1 more. PM me and we can figure out a transaction. Thanks!

@crockett i will take 4 of the clips.....they are going on your old FJ40! Do you want the $40 via PayPal?
Great. Sure my Pay Pal is rockntag@msn.com under Dave Moore.

Please post shipping info...Yes I remember the RED FJ40 hopefully you have it up and running ..

.Dave THERE in a bag again Name and shipping info....
Hi Crockett, I found 3 in my 40 as I started cleaning it up. Under seat, in the glove box... still need 1 more. PM me and we can figure out a transaction. Thanks!
Sure No problem YOU NEED just 1 so $10 plus shipping $2. total my pay pal is rockntag@msn.com under Dave Moore

Please post name and shipping info. Thanks Dave

Looks very nice. Glad your having fun working on these. I had 3 red and white ones parked in side driveway for a long time ,,,,

@crockett took me over two years but the restoration is officially complete once I get the rear heater installed.
View attachment 2657793View attachment 2657794View attachment 2657795
@crockett took me over two years but the restoration is officially complete once I get the rear heater installed.
View attachment 2657793View attachment 2657794View attachment 2657795
You must have repainted the Cruiser. Looking on my phone earlier very sharp!

This is OOOOOLD, but I was just putting my rear heater back together, a clip went "pop" and I can't find it! 3 hrs searching!!! Do you still have any of these? Damnit!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom