SOLD South Texas: 01 T4R Limited 4x4 180k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Interested in selling my 2001 4Runner Limited 4WD

I understand this is more of a LC/LX forum but I'm not desperate to sell it and would like to see if there is any interest in it at all, looking at possibly getting an 80 series so that would be the only trade I would take if anyone would even be interested. On to the 4Runner:

This is currently a Texas car but was originally from the CO/NM area so THERE IS SOME RUST, not awful in my opinion but still feel the need to disclose it as I know that can be a deal breaker. I will attach the current, more detailed log I keep on my phone of maintenance/upgrades I have done to it and when I did it but the basic facts are listed here:

2001 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4WD
Multi-mode equipped
180k miles (179990 exactly as of this morning but will increase as it is my daily)
Bilstein 5100s on all 4 corners
Daystar 1.5 spacer kit
265/75/R16 KO2s on 16" Vision Turbines
LBJ replaced Summer '19
Some rust

I can go into more detail if interested but I'm afraid there won't be much interest so I'll keep it short and sweet for now. I can also add more photos if requested. I also have receipts of all professional work done under my ownership.

Located in South Texas, make frequent trips between San Antonio and Houston area, but would be willing to travel to Austin or possibly DFW for a good deal.

Asking $10,000 or possible 80 series trade.

Thank you for your consideration.
IMG_1806 2.jpg
IMG_2044.jpg
Screen Shot 2019-10-10 at 1.58.09 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-10-10 at 1.58.35 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-10-10 at 1.58.55 PM.png

BUMP AS AGAIN INTERESTED IN SELLING

Got a new job and will be moving here soon, would like to get something more fuel-efficient.

CURRENTLY SITTING AT 201,706 MILES (2/21/2021)

MODIFICATIONS SINCE 2019
Now sitting on 285/75/R16 BFG KO2s - roughly 5000 miles on them
JL Audio 12" box subwoofer with JL Audio 500W amp - professionally installed by my local car audio shop
Rigid D-Series Flood pods in front bumper - Installed by me, can be removed if unwanted
(I drilled into the OEM bumper to mount the lights, but the bumper was already damaged by the previous owner, no Amelia Island car here lol)

I am attaching photos of how she sits now with larger tires and added lights, as well as my personal record of maintenance performed.

I have all of the receipts from my ownership which includes ALL modifications done, purchased bone stock in June 2019 with ~ 173,000 miles

Will be in the Houston area until late May, then will be in the Denver area for new job

PRICE AS OF 2/21/2021: $8000 OBO

She has been nothing but reliable for me over my ownership. I am sad to see her go, but the new job requires a lot more daily driving, and the MPG just doesn't make her feasible anymore.

Thank you for reading. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns. This is a great example of a great car, and I know someone on here will take good care of it.

IMG_6950.JPG

IMG_7477.jpg

IMG_7631.jpg

BTW the personal maintenance record is just since the original post, not overall.

I do not have any record of before my ownership other than what can be found on Carfax.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom