Best online place to buy replacement parts? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks guys! I have many to choose from.

who sells the best aftermarket? Is there a better high performance water pump than stock?
“Aisin” makes water pumps and some other parts for toyota, so you have good odds of getting the same quality part, though without the toyota part number and associated cost it is possible for any company to skimp on quality to save a few bucks.

As for higher performance than stock, I haven’t heard of one. Not sure why it would be necessary anyway.. as a system the powertrain works extremely well with few common problems, and is probably the most durable and reliable you can get, overall. It stands to reason that aftermarket anything may reduce that durability.

I live in Olathe KS but EB Toyota Parts would beat Olathe Toyota's price every time I called until I figured out I had to ask for the "internet" price when making a phone order. Many dealers will do this if they sell parts online. Generally EB and Olathe prices are the same but not always. For me, Olathe Toyota usually wins because I don't need shipping if I buy from Olathe Toyota.
Last day for 27% off at Olathe.

If you know the part #, google it

I use Conicelli a lot. They're out of NJ. They seem to be *slightly* cheaper than some other sites, for whatever reason. Might be some sort of NJ->Chicago shipping route discount for all I know.

For heavier parts I typically use Elmhurst Toyota, which is near me. Their online parts prices are similar to everyone else, maybe a few bucks more, but they will deliver within 30 miles for only a few bucks. Case in point I just bought two LCAs and they were $307 each vs $294 on Conicelli but shipping was ~$15 instead of $70. Also when I ordered online it didn't charge me tax. So depending on what you need and where you're at you may find ordering online from a local dealer is the best deal all-in.

I like to use Cruiser Outfitters or other mud vendors when I can. Really depends on the need. Kurt was able to get me a Koyo front wheel bearing kit for less than any Toyota parts store wanted for just the bearing. The Toyota bearings are Koyo so I felt good about that aftermarket option. TBH I'd probably be willing to buy most any aftermarket part they carried since I believe (with zero evidence mind you) that they aren't going to sell crappy aftermarket parts, unlike Carquest or Autozone.

Last day for 27% off at Olathe.

FYI it's 27% off "retail", which was still $10-11 more part than I could get locally. It's not 27% off the price shown. And shipping was a bunch more for these heavier parts. YMMV

1618936853411.png

I like to use Cruiser Outfitters or other mud vendors when I can. Really depends on the need. Kurt was able to get me a Koyo front wheel bearing kit for less than any Toyota parts store wanted for just the bearing. The Toyota bearings are Koyo so I felt good about that aftermarket option. TBH I'd probably be willing to buy most any aftermarket part they carried since I believe (with zero evidence mind you) that they aren't going to sell crappy aftermarket parts, unlike Carquest or Autozone.
Ditto. For Toyota, Subaru, Honda (I've had all 3, phenomenal durability and re-sale) a lot of parts are made by other companies. Most Toyota/Honda/Subaru dealers jack up the price intensely because they know 90% of customers don't/won't due their due diligence.

With all the good things said on this forum about Cruiser Outfitters, I have zero reason to NOT trust them.

I stopped using McGeorge and started using Boch Toyota as they have lower pricing and also don't charge sales tax as a CA resident.

Like others I use partsouq and amayama, but prefer partsouq because they consistently click to ship faster. For those in Los Angeles, please don't hesitate to hit me up for a T dealer who offers competitive pricing similar to those on the East Coast. We have an advantage since a major T inventory hub is located in Ontario, CA.

It's come in handy for me when ordering heavy iron like a short block, driveshaft, etc. The parts mgr wants to do more LC business. This would be your traditional bricks & mortar experience (no online presence) which has its advantages. Thanks, ya'll!

Give Valdosta Toyota a shot. Best pricing I’ve found plus free shipping. My most recent order for my 80 saved me over $700 vs MSRP and they delivered it to my door themselves for free. Ask for Raymond Henderson if you call in. Great customer service, eager to get your business, and low prices.

Has vescovo toyota stopped doing online parts orders?
I have no idea. It could just be that the link on their website is broken. They did reduce the attractiveness of the free shipping deal over time so it's worth diversifying by trying other dealers that discount and ship free/economically.

For LX570 folks that need a Lexus specific part I have found Bell Lexus in Arizona to have the best prices. Not as easy to use as some - you have to put in a parts request, and they reply with a price. If the total is $100 or more, they ship free too. The same dealer sells on eBay, but their price is lower if you go direct to them and ask for a price quote. I used them for my old LX470 and still use them for a SC430 I drive for around town fun.

I have no idea. It could just be that the link on their website is broken. They did reduce the attractiveness of the free shipping deal over time so it's worth diversifying by trying other dealers that discount and ship free/economically.
Ok just trying to confirm they no longer do online parts orders. Was given a refund by them on a order and have heard 3rd hand they shut down online parts ordering just trying to confirm that is true.,

Ok just trying to confirm they no longer do online parts orders. Was given a refund by them on a order and have heard 3rd hand they shut down online parts ordering just trying to confirm that is true.,
It looks like they were acquired by Viva. There website is indeed broken. I have ordered parts from them in the past for a good price with free shipping. I just ordered from Valdosta. Free shipping and no tax.

It looks like they were acquired by Viva. There website is indeed broken. I have ordered parts from them in the past for a good price with free shipping. I just ordered from Valdosta. Free shipping and no tax.
Just ordered some stuff from Valdosta. Thanks for the heads up!

Time to change the water pump so I need to order one and a thermostat, fan belt, coolant, passenger airbag sensor and a hazard switch.

is there a good dealer with good price who ships online that everyone uses.
The cheapest dealership I have found is Jim Ellis Toyota in McDonough, GA: Toyota Parts and Accessories Online - Jim Ellis Toyota of McDonough in McDonough, GA - https://parts.jimellistoyota.com/
They have free shipping over $75 and occasional sales (December 2021 was 40% off and I bought a steering rack and new axels)

I always double check prices at Partsouq: PartSouq Auto Parts Around the World - https://partsouq.com/
They are in Dubai, so shipping can get crazy, but parts are oem and cheap.

2007 FJ Cruiser; 2001 LX470 (and 1969 Chevy C10)

I just purchased a bunch of stuff (incl a radiator) from AutoNationSouthAustin (mentioned by bloc above). Overall, they were one of the cheapest I found with reasonable shipping (same as McGeorge and I live in VA). Good packaging, too...radiator arrived unscathed. Sourcing everything to be sent in one shipment took longer than expected but fortunately I didn't have an urgent need for any of the parts ordered.

Note for the LX owners...I did not plug in my VIN when searching for parts so search results presented both LX and LC options. Typically, the same part was ~20-25% cheaper when selecting the LC version.
Thanks for mentioning this. The 150 chassis has a standard air filter and the one for the 4Runner was 20% less expensive.

If you have a Costco membership, check to see if your local Toyota dealer participates in the Costco auto buying program. It also offers coupons (through Costco) for 15% of list. Likely better deals online, but something to keep in mind if you need something fast...

Yes. Glad I could help😋

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom