24 Hours of Uwharrie - May 14 and 15 - A couple of spots (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Olde North State,

We have an adventure race coming up on May 14 and 15th in Uwharrie and have a few sponsor spots. The event will be 24 hours in length, it includes off road driving, tasks, canoeing, 3 gun, and a few surprises. A team consists of 1 vehicle and 2 people. Also, teams are allowed to be up to 4 vehicles and 8 people. If you or anyone you know is interested please contact me. Also, we will be providing refreshments at the Overland Challenge on April 24 and 25th if anyone is in Uwharrie this weekend. Please stop by the BFG trailer.

Our most unique entry so far is an offroad modified Porsche Cayenne.

Thank you and please pass around to your friends and family.

uzj100

Last edited:
I've had a lot of questions about this and want to clarify. Any awd/4x4 can complete this adventure rally. There are a couple of waypoints on hard pieces of daniel however you can come up the back side and walk to the waypoint. That means classics, subies, porsches, jeeps, fords, etc. can complete rally and win. The main prize is a set of 5 BF Goodrich tires up to 37 inches in diameter. We would love some older Toyota's out there.

The tasks are not incredibly hard, more mind games then anything else. The faster the better however everyone goes at their on pace.

Navigation to waypoints will be the most important.

Also, if we get a lot of interest from Olde North State, I am sure we can discuss the entry fees.

We have a few spots left for the 24 hour race. The format will be less intense than 36 hours and you can win without doing any crazy trails. Highly recommend as the chances to win are off the charts based on the number of teams. There will waypoint navigation, canoeing and 3 gun (pistol, AR and Shotgun), and field events. We would like to see some Toyota teams. Please contact me for some spots that are a reduced rate because sponsors are helping with the costs. Thank you.

Will you have a geriatric section with assisted "everything" ?
Yep, we had to. Everyone got scared off when they knew it was myself and Jeff designing the race. ;<)

Had a great event!

7 teams. One team dropped out.

1st place won - set of 5 bfg tires up to 37 inches and cvt tent
2nd place won - set of 5 bfg tires up to 37 inches and camp kitchen
3rd place won - warn xr winch

If you are on instagram, you can watch the tasks we had them complete at each way point. Check out #team1op, #team2op, #team5op, #team7op (the most content), team#22op, #team9op, and #team28op

Everyone said they are coming back next year!

Last edited:
Quick question

for the set of tires. Does the team driver get one set of tires or does each team member get a set of tire?

Quick question

for the set of tires. Does the team driver get one set of tires or does each team member get a set of tire?
One set per team. It's like $2500 value or something like that. 5 37 KM3s gets expensive,

That’s what I figured. Makes sense.

Short video

Last edited:
What is up with all those teams swamping the canoes?
First time canoe peeps in 2 feet of water. It was crazy. One team just carried their canoe around the pond.

Says the video is private can’t view it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom