Delta VS Front Bumper (Winch Help) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I finally received my Delta VS front bumper. Looks great and all....but I can’t get any of my warn winches to fit into it.
-16.5ti can’t rotate the handle in any direction to not hit the openings and the openings for access are too small to access the bolt to hold solenoid pack
-hs9500i is too tall. It’s 10” and the bumper only has about 9”
-xd9000 the solenoid pack must be grounded and the mount won’t allow it to fit under the bumper top plate.
What winches has anyone else put in the damn thing?!? That actually fit.

Is there a list of winches that I’ve been fitted to this bumper. I imagine the Zeon line has good figment, but sounds like you already have a pretty robust selection to choose from without dropping another grand in another winch.

Directly from their website in the description of the bumper:

9EDF16EA-1464-42BC-9BEB-D8A1B4D693CA.png

So I finally received my Delta VS front bumper. Looks great and all....but I can’t get any of my warn winches to fit into it.
-16.5ti can’t rotate the handle in any direction to not hit the openings and the openings for access are too small to access the bolt to hold solenoid pack
-hs9500i is too tall. It’s 10” and the bumper only has about 9”
-xd9000 the solenoid pack must be grounded and the mount won’t allow it to fit under the bumper top plate.
What winches has anyone else put in the damn thing?!? That actually fit.
You have to move the solenoid/control pack for most winches. We have a mounting plate that works for the Comeup winches for moving the control pack on them. You might try rotating the ends, etc to get the clutch handle in the right place and mounting it “feet forward”. A 16.5k winch is going to be exceptionally tight to fit in there, we fit a Warn M16 winch once for a guy, but that took some extra work.

You have to move the solenoid/control pack for most winches. We have a mounting plate that works for the Comeup winches for moving the control pack on them. You might try rotating the ends, etc to get the clutch handle in the right place and mounting it “feet forward”. A 16.5k winch is going to be exceptionally tight to fit in there, we fit a Warn M16 winch once for a guy, but that took some extra work.
Please share details. I’ve tried rotating and no position will work. The gear engagement handle rubs at full forward. Holes won’t line up on the gear engagement at any angle other than full front, full rear or top center. At full rear you can’t reach it. I literally have tried everything!

Last edited:
X2 on the Come up!

I think I've seen people cut the handle to be able to turn it. Not ideal, but I don't have that winch or bumper so I've got no real help for you.
Do mount it feet forward like delta vs stated. Warn reccomends their big body winches mounted that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom