4th Annual Cruiser Party (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ocho77

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.op-art.guru
It's that time again. Similar venue to previous years.

This post will show details, as well as those who are planning to attend. I'll try to keep it updated, but if you don't see your name here and plan on attending, let me know and I will add it to the list.

Date: Saturday, June 26, 2021
When: Anytime - lunch will be ready at noon.
Location: Near Walkerville, MI. I will send address to those that RSVP.
Food: We'll provide pulled pork, buns, baked beans, coleslaw, chips and soft drinks. If there is something else you want, let me know. We can also have burgers/hot dogs to throw on a grill in case people do not like/appreciate delicious BBQ.

We will also have our token shot of Jeremiah Weed, for those who wish to partake in the goodness...

You Provide: Drink of choice and chairs.

Lodging: Camping on our property is fine, whether tent/vehicle/RTT/trailer etc. We have room. People are more than welcome to camp here Friday night and Saturday night. There are also two campgrounds fairly close, the largest being Whiskey Creek campground, if you prefer those amenities.

Trail Ride: I'll put together a 'trail ride' for Saturday, June 26th, consisting of two-tracks/forest/seasonal roads. We will head out after lunch, approximately 1:00. The plan is to make pit stops at some local dive bars, ending somewhere for dinner. I've thought about mixing it up with different trails and ending up at Iron Fish Distillery, where people could eat/hang out and leave from there, or caravan back to our place if they want. Thoughts welcome.

Please let me know if you need anything or have questions:

RSVP: When you RSVP, please verify the following:
  • Number of people (kid and pet friendly)
  • When you will be arriving/departing (if camping, for planning purpose)
Again, there is an open invitation for those that arrive on Friday night to share in some bourbon (or whatever you drink), while we stare at smokers.

Pretty sure I have left some out, but please feel free to share!

@Ocho77 - 4, hosting
@dogfishlake - 9
@cheezypoof -2
@MichLC - 1
@69LC - 3
@TCEd - 2
@HiPlainsDrftr - 4
@apc15 - 1
@Crush 4 - 3
@westveld - 2
@Sandroad - 1
@kbahus
@in8mud
@LC100MI
@Sweet Water
@RoadRamblinFJ60 - 2
@Hornd - 2
@Buttons - 1
@ElviMcCoy
@AllLC
@Gumby - 1
@prodedvm
@LuluonSL
@BGMachine
@Golgo13
@lizznkirby
@scottm
@AKAIE15
@YooperCruiser
@eagleI18 - 1
@Dilspec
@RocketCityCrzrs - 2
@ceylonfj40nut
@Danger Cruiser

Last edited:
Sweet!

90% in with a +1

10% no show if the Canadian border opens, in which case we'll be at our summer place up there

It's that time again. Similar venue to previous years.

This post will show details, as well as those who are planning to attend. I'll try to keep it updated, but if you don't see your name here and plan on attending, let me know and I will add it to the list.

Date: Saturday, June 26, 2021
When: Anytime - lunch will be ready at noon.
Location: Near Walkerville, MI. I will send address to those that RSVP.
Food: We'll provide pulled pork, buns, baked beans, coleslaw, chips and soft drinks. If there is something else you want, let me know. We can also have burgers/hot dogs to throw on a grill in case people do not like/appreciate delicious BBQ.

We will also have our token shot of Jeremiah Weed, for those who wish to partake in the goodness...

You Provide: Drink of choice and chairs.

Lodging: Camping on our property is fine, whether tent/vehicle/RTT/trailer etc. We have room. People are more than welcome to camp here Friday night and Saturday night. There are also two campgrounds fairly close, the largest being Whiskey Creek campground, if you prefer those amenities.

Trail Ride: I'll put together a 'trail ride' for Saturday, June 26th, consisting of two-tracks/forest/seasonal roads. We will head out after lunch, approximately 1:00. The plan is to make pit stops at some local dive bars, ending somewhere for dinner. I've thought about mixing it up with different trails and ending up at Iron Fish Distillery, where people could eat/hang out and leave from there, or caravan back to our place if they want. Thoughts welcome.

Please let me know if you need anything or have questions:

RSVP: When you RSVP, please verify the following:
  • Number of people (kid and pet friendly)
  • When you will be arriving/departing (if camping, for planning purpose)
Again, there is an open invitation for those that arrive on Friday night to share in some bourbon (or whatever you drink), while we stare at smokers.

Pretty sure I have left some out, but please feel free to share!

@Ocho77 - 4, hosting
@dogfishlake
@cheezypoof -2
@MichLC -1+K9 and 3 radios
@69LC
@TCEd
@HiPlainsDrftr
@Crush 4
@westveld
@kbahus
@in8mud
@LC100MI
@Sweet Water
@RoadRamblinFJ60
@Hornd
@ElviMcCoy
@AllLC
@Gumby
@prodedvm
@LuluonSL
@BGMachine
@Golgo13
@lizznkirby
@scottm
@AKAIE15
@YooperCruiser
@Dilspec
Excellent!!!
Best day of the year!
Most likely camping at your place Friday night and will firm up Saturday plans. If anyone has radios... always good to have with.

We're in for two on Saturday. ed

Thanks for extending the hospitality, Ocho! I am excited to meet up with some fellow cruiser's. I will definitely be in for Saturday, but not sure if I'll be heading back to my in-laws place in the evening.

I'm in! (you already know that lol). I'll be around all weekend. Bringing 2 for sure. My kids are most likely, will find out for sure. Iron Fish would be sweet. I'll make sure my sisters (luluonsl and prodedvm) are up to date since they are rarely on mud.

I'm in, I'd love to attend! It will be myself and maybe my lady friend if she can squeeze away for a weekend. I'll ask her tonight when she's off work. I have a Scamp trailer that I'll be camping in, it's a little 13 footer.

I'm in with 2 as long as Gretchen Lightens Up.

Wife is bringing me along and We will be doing Full Wknd!

How many cases of Yuengling and IW Harper am I bringing?

@Golgo13 Don't let me Down! This is a Great Time.

In spirit my brother!!! In spirit. Still remember the good times.

20200613_165132.jpg

I’m interested. Gotta talk to the wife/ family. They were thinking of doing something around this date.

Lol, the best part about this for me is my oldest son in the background wondering what is going on :happy:

I'm in with 4 (2 adults, 2 kids) and possibly a Lab to join in the fun.
We are looking into lugging the camper and staying at Whiskey Creek (I think my camper might be a little much to park at Ocho77's)
Also, trying to get my brother in law to come out, he is building an LX450 which might not be done by then but I may have a Loan a Cruiser to offer him
Look forward to another get together!

Interested. Have friends near Iron Fish in Benzie as well that drives an 80

Hi! My name is Andrew and I live in Metro Detroit. Just got my 60 series last weekend. I'd love to get to know some Michigander Cruiser owners.

I'm a tentative Me + Pup (camping in the truck on the property on Friday and likely Saturday). Currently trying to solidify plans w/ family and friends visiting this summer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom