Best online place to buy replacement parts? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Time to change the water pump so I need to order one and a thermostat, fan belt, coolant, passenger airbag sensor and a hazard switch.

is there a good dealer with good price who ships online that everyone uses.

Time to change the water pump so I need to order one and a thermostat, fan belt, coolant, passenger airbag sensor and a hazard switch.

is there a good dealer with good price who ships online that everyone uses.
I've used a few. Olathe Toyota and OEM Parts source are two that come to mind.

OEM Part Source | Genuine Toyota, Honda, Ford, BMW, MINI, GM, Mopar and VW Parts and Accessories | OEM Parts - https://www.oempartsource.com

BTW - I refuse to buy anything from local Toyota dealers (Autonation owned in Leesburg and Chantilly). They refuse to offer any discount off retail price. They even sent me a flyer offering 20% of parts but said that was only good with their service. I needed oil but not their service.

I always use toyotapartsdeal.com

They source parts from dealers that have the lowest price and available inventory in your region. The part is drop shipped directly from that dealer. Their website is user friendly as well. Just put your VIN in and search by part description or part number.

Parts.autonationtoyotasouthaustin.com has always treated me right.

One note: many of these sites have weird costs associated with shipping fluids. If the coolant adds a lot of cost consider buying just that local.

it's also worth comparing prices with partsouq, even including the 2 day shipping it is often quite a bit less. not always though.

Boch, Olathe and McGeorge Toyota parts seem to have competitive pricing. The parts guys at Olathe are super helpful for tricky stuff.

Partsouq, Amayama - for the harder to find parts and far cheaper. But order more than what you need to have around.

Lakeland - great customer service, good packaging

Mcgeorge - decent customer service, decent packing.

CruiserOutfitters - if you need expert advice, and also for aftermarket options.

I live in Olathe KS but EB Toyota Parts would beat Olathe Toyota's price every time I called until I figured out I had to ask for the "internet" price when making a phone order. Many dealers will do this if they sell parts online. Generally EB and Olathe prices are the same but not always. For me, Olathe Toyota usually wins because I don't need shipping if I buy from Olathe Toyota.

I just purchased a bunch of stuff (incl a radiator) from AutoNationSouthAustin (mentioned by bloc above). Overall, they were one of the cheapest I found with reasonable shipping (same as McGeorge and I live in VA). Good packaging, too...radiator arrived unscathed. Sourcing everything to be sent in one shipment took longer than expected but fortunately I didn't have an urgent need for any of the parts ordered.

Note for the LX owners...I did not plug in my VIN when searching for parts so search results presented both LX and LC options. Typically, the same part was ~20-25% cheaper when selecting the LC version.

I have found that instead of buying your parts at the dealership parts counter, you buy through the online website instead and the prices are generally way less.

i've used earhardt toyota

The shipping seems to vary from place to place

For those in Los Angeles, Longo toyota will drop ship to your house or office for 5.00 if you within 15miles. that was a nice feature

If your local dealership has the reduced prices vs the MSRP toyota prices picking up would also save you on the shipping and likely easy returns if you need to.

i've used earhardt toyota

The shipping seems to vary from place to place

For those in Los Angeles, Longo toyota will drop ship to your house or office for 5.00 if you within 15miles. that was a nice feature

If your local dealership has the reduced prices vs the MSRP toyota prices picking up would also save you on the shipping and likely easy returns if you need to.
I want to say that when I purchased my Heritage rear rubber matt because I took out the 3rd row on my 2018 LC I save around 35-$40.00 buying it at there online site instaed of at the counter and then i just picked it up.

I've started using Vescovo Toyota (Las Cruces, NM) for online parts pretty much exclusively. They offer a discount comparable with other online parts dealers (always compare though) but also ship for free with code FREESHIP. They have shipped me tons of heavy stuff for free:

I've started using Vescovo Toyota (Las Cruces, NM) for online parts pretty much exclusively. They offer a discount comparable with other online parts dealers (always compare though) but also ship for free with code FREESHIP. They have shipped me tons of heavy stuff for free:

Thanks for this. I just placed an order with Vescovo with their free shipping, after comparing the quotes to all the others listed above they were the cheapest with the free shipping.

Olathe Toyota gets my vote. I’ve ordered many 80 series parts from them. Great customer service to include easy exchanges for damaged parts in transit. Competitive prices.

1+ on Olathe. I almost ordered from them. One of their parts guys was very eager to help me. However I found a dealer in Colorado Springs (60 min drive) that gives me a 30% "internet" discount across the board. They said they wanted my business and proved it. I couldn't find any dealer in Denver to do such a thing.

Partsouq, Amayama - for the harder to find parts and far cheaper. But order more than what you need to have around.

Lakeland - great customer service, good packaging

Mcgeorge - decent customer service, decent packing.

CruiserOutfitters - if you need expert advice, and also for aftermarket options.

+1 here for PartSouq. After the pile of cash they saved me on my AHC pump (over $2000 CAD saved) and how fast I got it I'll always check their pricing, even on smaller value items.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom