VintgeTEqParts FJ / BJ / HJ 60 / 62 Series Technical Solutions ........ (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ALL My oem LED lamps lights etc ...........

are 100% NEW toyota genuine parts .

unless clearly noted restored

i dont really sell used parts as a big picture idea ..........

i obtain them and restore them

who wants gettoo aftermarket china crap ?

not me ............. 🦄 🦄 🦄 :cool:

“Hear, Hear”!...a phrase more often heard than read, best represents my agreement & acknowledgement of MATT’s credo. Also...although occasionally backed-up with a tremendous flow of incoming orders, I place him in the one-man-operation/sub-genius category and place him in the “numero-uno“ vendor ranking.

“Hear, Hear”!...a phrase more often heard than read, best represents my agreement & acknowledgement of MATT’s credo. Also...although occasionally backed-up with a tremendous flow of incoming orders, I place him in the one-man-operation/sub-genius category and place him in the “numero-uno“ vendor ranking.

ok

you can cut in to the front of the CUE !

right now .............

your next in line

😆

GREAT HISTORICAL TECH TIME LINE MUST SEE !

NEW PRODUCTS Release DAY TODAY !

Something New is on the Horizon At the Skunk-Works Laboratory this Saturday Evening ........

index999999999999999999999999999999 - Copy - Copy - Copy1.png

@HemiAlex
@Voodoocruisers

:cool:

The FJ62 3FE Intake Emblem badge in finally arrived ..........

FJ80 Also folks ..

F87E83B4-0FAF-4385-9AF7-B3B8356C79FE.jpeg
F184D205-A2F4-4E88-8AA5-84B0B57A7663.jpeg
1268CAA7-FDF9-4257-BCEB-2C107F56AE02.jpeg
D3D56E3B-EAD3-4A45-888A-B04453B39FCB.jpeg

Something New is on the Horizon At the Skunk-Works Laboratory this Saturday Evening ........

For all the gold mined in the world... for all the pirate stashes hidden in Caribbean cave islands... for all the wealth in scilicon valley.... have you ever seen such a magnificent pile of stamped metal?

@ToyotaMatt Do you think the 80 series hand throttle would work on a 60 series?

Are these oem or aliexpress stuff?
ALL My oem LED lamps lights etc ...........

are 100% NEW toyota genuine parts .

unless clearly noted restored

i dont really sell used parts as a big picture idea ..........

i obtain them and restore them

who wants gettoo aftermarket china crap ?

not me ............. 🦄 🦄 🦄 :cool:

anything you are buying from him is OEM or OEM reproduction quality, guaranteed

They are not OEM, but it is a high quality reproduction part custom made specifically for ToyotaMatt who worked with the manufacturer to make them plug and play for LHD USA-spec FJ60s. These are not the same as the ones on ebay or cheapies on rockauto. I ordered one.

I have an OE unit and one of the cheap Rockauto ones. When the one from Matt arrives, I'll post pics of the three units for comparison.

Matt's website is still closed (as of 4/19/21) so he can catch up. Will open soon, I'm told.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom