Fj60 steering box fluid (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Eyjafjalladylan , welcome to mud. are you sure you want to be here? :flipoff2: good on you for p!$$!ng off the hoity toity rover dudes. n another thing, the body won't rust into oblivion on you. where abouts in ontario are you?
I love it here! This place has saved my arse too many times. Yeah the few things rover did well, the aluminum bodies and the fully boxed frames...

I just bought a house up north,40 mins east of Sudbury. Getting excited to hit all the trails up here. What about you?

I love it here! This place has saved my arse too many times. Yeah the few things rover did well, the aluminum bodies and the fully boxed frames...

I just bought a house up north,40 mins east of Sudbury. Getting excited to hit all the trails up here. What about you?
damn, the north! i'm envious. spent my boyhood years in parry sound so that area is home to me. i'm down in the dairy capital area. the :princess: has 2 sisters up that wayish.
here's shameless plug for a small forum a couple of my buddies n i set up, tnortt.ca. check it out.
oh cuz powersteering thread, i usually install a small tranny cooler in the power steering system. i think it helps:meh:

damn, the north! i'm envious. spent my boyhood years in parry sound so that area is home to me. i'm down in the dairy capital area. the :princess: has 2 sisters up that wayish.
here's shameless plug for a small forum a couple of my buddies n i set up, tnortt.ca. check it out.
oh cuz powersteering thread, i usually install a small tranny cooler in the power steering system. i think it helps:meh:
Oh nice, parry sound is usually my 'almost there' stop when im on my way home from down south.

I just joined your site, always looking to join something a bit more local!

And yup, i am running a little tranny cooler up front, but i guess doesn't help when the box is spewing out fluid!

Oh i wasnt sure if id get booed off the forum haha. Here she is! 1966 Long wheel base, 2.0l tdi, nv3550 trans and rover t case. Fj axles and steering. Galvanized frame with the original aluminum body.

View attachment 2645192
That is badASS! I have dreamed of an aluminum land cruiser body for years now.. I’m glad I asked for a pic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom