Prospeed 100 series roof rack for Landcruiser and LX470! (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeehaw! I’m really impressed with how the fairing lower profile matches the roofline. Install was so easy I could do it myself with the help of 2 PBRs. I assembled the rack and then slid it onto the roof with blankets for protection. I struggled with the brackets and spacers until I realized it was way easier to remove the brackets from the rack, mount them to the roof, then attach them to the rack. I think having some side to side adjustability in the brackets instead of single holes would make the install a bit easier, but they lined up perfectly in the end. Just a bit tricky to get the last ones in.
This rack is stout! I was a little worried about standing on the cross bars, but not anymore.

DC0E77BD-82E5-4386-81F4-C6E3BA2A17B7.jpeg

View attachment 2624788View attachment 2624789View attachment 2624787

After having the pro speed rack for a few months I have to say this rack is awesome. I really like the look and functionality of this rack.

One real question I do have for everyone that has this rack is have you gone through an automated car wash with this yet?
I took mine all the time before I put the tent on. It’s fine. Every once in a while it would snag a piece of the blue chamois things and yank it off. But never any damage to the truck or rack

Yeehaw! I’m really impressed with how the fairing lower profile matches the roofline. Install was so easy I could do it myself with the help of 2 PBRs. I assembled the rack and then slid it onto the roof with blankets for protection. I struggled with the brackets and spacers until I realized it was way easier to remove the brackets from the rack, mount them to the roof, then attach them to the rack. I think having some side to side adjustability in the brackets instead of single holes would make the install a bit easier, but they lined up perfectly in the end. Just a bit tricky to get the last ones in.
This rack is stout! I was a little worried about standing on the cross bars, but not anymore.

View attachment 2637874
I was on the fence as to whether or not to get the light bar cut-out or not because I'm not sure I'm ready to add any additional lights, but honestly I really like the look of the cutout without the lightbar mounted to it! How's the wind noise?

I was on the fence as to whether or not to get the light bar cut-out or not because I'm not sure I'm ready to add any additional lights, but honestly I really like the look of the cutout without the lightbar mounted to it! How's the wind noise?
Wind noise is not noticeable, though it is slightly more than stock if you turn off the radio and listen closely. I have noticed that in a strong Wyoming headwind (40-50 mph gusts) it seems to suction up the sunroof which makes noise.

8751B18D-0BC0-4AC0-B8CD-7B86B1FB8CBF.jpeg

Hey fellow mudders and supporters! I am running a Group Buy to celebrate the 4th of July! 🎇 It’s $100 off retail! Use Coupon Code “LCLXGB” at prospeedrack.com there’s a limited amount of spots at 15. Lead time is about 4-6 weeks. If you have any questions please DM me here or on Instagram @prospeedrack Thanks for your support and have a fun filled 4th of July! 🇺🇸 Tell your friends!

Brian... I'm tellin you... you need to make a rack for the Honda Odyssey! You'll corner the market! ... :D
I'll be your test bed too.. haha :rofl:
I had someone else mentioned this to me before and I would be interested in doing it if there’s demand. Shoot me a PM thanks!

View attachment 2720986

Hey fellow mudders and supporters! I am running a Group Buy to celebrate the 4th of July! 🎇 It’s $100 off retail! Use Coupon Code “LCLXGB” at prospeedrack.com there’s a limited amount of spots at 15. Lead time is about 4-6 weeks. If you have any questions please DM me here or on Instagram @prospeedrack Thanks for your support and have a fun filled 4th of July! 🇺🇸 Tell your friends!
Once you got the lc200 down will you be doing a group buy on it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom