ISO 80 Series Aftermarket Fender Flares (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking to see if anyone knows of aftermarket fender flares sold inside the continental US. Not looking for the OEM style replacements but more the PVC type replacements. The previous owner removed the stock ones before I bought it and suffice to say anytime I get near anything wet it ends up all over the vehicle. BTW I run 37’s so stick isn’t enough. Thanks!

Looking to see if anyone knows of aftermarket fender flares sold inside the continental US. Not looking for the OEM style replacements but more the PVC type replacements. The previous owner removed the stock ones before I bought it and suffice to say anytime I get near anything wet it ends up all over the vehicle. BTW I run 37’s so stick isn’t enough. Thanks!
Kut snake makes some, their US distributer is one here somewhere. I bought them and they're well constructed, have yet to actually install them. I'm sure others are out there too.

@c2dfj45 is the KitSnake dealer here I believe. Drop him a line.

I've got both the standard width Kut Snake flares(on the brown truck in the attached pic) for the 80 as well as the wider Monster ones(due in by end of April hopefully).

Please PM me for pricing info.....
IMG_20190416_201304_015_1.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom