3946 40th Anniversary Editions, How many are left (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The forum has great information and I have read the summary of a forum member regarding production numbers. Any way to use general accepted industry stats to "guesstimate" how many 40th Anniversary models are still in existence? Being a Land Cruiser, and also a special edition, maybe the average attrition rate would need to be modified to a slower burn rate. 26 years is a long time for any car. What are the guesses?

50% still around? How many are on the MUD registry?

The forum has great information and I have read the summary of a forum member regarding production numbers. Any way to use general accepted industry stats to "guesstimate" how many 40th Anniversary models are still in existence? Being a Land Cruiser, and also a special edition, maybe the average attrition rate would need to be modified to a slower burn rate. 26 years is a long time for any car. What are the guesses?

50% still around? How many are on the MUD registry?
Maybe, given where prices are, the percentage is growing! Jk, of course, but so it often goes with limited edition collectible cars

Maybe, given where prices are, the percentage is growing! Jk, of course, but so it often goes with limited edition collectible cars
I saw one about 6 weeks ago at my local Lowes when I was first starting to think I may want one (already have a '19 200). It looked good. I peeked inside and alas, not a triple locker.

So, there's at least one on the road!

I got one:D

Now we can for sure say there are 2 of them out there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom