Parting Out Lehi, Utah 97 40th Anniversary (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2nd and 3rd row seats are in good condition and original. All parts come with a 90 day warranty.

View attachment 2597460

View attachment 2597462

View attachment 2597463

View attachment 2597464
Good right front outer door mirror, no wobbles or shakes for $100. Outer door handles $50 ea and $40 for the faded one on the left rear. All door lock power actuators with latch come with a 90 day warranty for $50 ea. Door glass is $50 and the sunroof assembly is $125.

View attachment 2616322

View attachment 2616325

View attachment 2616330

View attachment 2616334

View attachment 2616335
Would you sell me just the right front mirror glass/plug-in points without any of the other assembly?

I feel like the odds are slim but slim doesn't mean zero . Doesn't really matter interior colors but looking for interior doors scoops in either the light brown or dark brown, two speaker covers, dash board, back right electrical switch panel (behind passenger), Rear right fender, wiper fluid reservoir. If I think of something else ill update.
Thanks

Any chance you still have both passenger side doors, the factory retractable antenna, and the drivers overhead sun visor?

Is there a good time to set up a call? I need several parts and wanted to check availability and price
Thanks
.mc

IMG_8094.jpg

How much for a front abs sensor? Just the sensor no harness.

Driver side rear quarter marker light on the side of the rear quarter. Red. Shipped to Oregon
$30 + shipping from 84043

How much for a shifter handle?
Which one were you looking at?

Would you sell me just the right front mirror glass/plug-in points without any of the other assembly?
Unfortunately not.

How much do want for the door Panels?
Which panels are you after? All 4, or just select ones?

I feel like the odds are slim but slim doesn't mean zero . Doesn't really matter interior colors but looking for interior doors scoops in either the light brown or dark brown, two speaker covers, dash board, back right electrical switch panel (behind passenger), Rear right fender, wiper fluid reservoir. If I think of something else ill update.
Thanks
That's quite the list! Send me a PM and let's see what we do for you.

Any chance you still have both passenger side doors, the factory retractable antenna, and the drivers overhead sun visor?
Yes to both doors and the visor! But we don't have a single good antenna.

Is there a good time to set up a call? I need several parts and wanted to check availability and price
Thanks
.mc
Anytime Mon-Fri 9am-5pm (MDT)

How much for a front abs sensor? Just the sensor no harness.
$100 if I can even come up with one

Are the Toyota wheel caps for sale? What are you asking for them?
Unfortunately they are not.

is the rear hatch still available?
Upper hatch is available as a shell.

Price for the steering wheel?
Also center console if available?
Would be shipped to Phoenix, AZ 85042

I'm interested in the front coil spring buckets (the ones on the frame) are you willing to cut off? Also interested in the radius arms.

Do you still have the a/c control w/o auto or window motor (L/R)?

Hello @LC Parts Yard. I would like to acquire A.) Plate Sub-assemblies, left, and right A.K.A. rear brake dust shields part numbers 46504-60041 and 46503-60081 B.) Bracket, load sensing shackle no.1 Part Number: 47933-60080 A.K.A. the bracket that connect the LSPV arm to the axle tube.
D.) And/or complete rear axle/tube assembly hub to hub including differential w/locker.

Unfortunately I don't have any rear locking axle assembly's. Or any rear backing plates! However I should be able to come up with one of those arms! Send me a PM and we can work out shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom