Rear Seat decal location (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I don't mind throwing a few in an envelope, but if you know anyone around with a basic laser printer, should be able to rip out a few as well locally.

If you want a few, just drop me a DM with your address and I can tuck a few in a good ol' basic envelope.

EDIT: Was curious what they looked like on craft/packing paper, vs white...guessing factory original was somewhere in-between (like a manilla envelope), but they aged over time to the darker tan?

Screen Shot 2021-04-11 at 4.35.00 PM.png

Last edited:
I don't mind throwing a few in an envelope, but if you know anyone around with a basic laser printer, should be able to rip out a few as well locally.

If you want a few, just drop me a DM with your address and I can tuck a few in a good ol' basic envelope.

EDIT: Was curious what they looked like on craft/packing paper, vs white...guessing factory original was somewhere in-between (like a manilla envelope), but they aged over time to the darker tan?

View attachment 2642466

Those look great, nice work! There were similar tags on the seat bottoms of early cruisers. Here's an image from another thread. My recollection is that the jump seat tags were the same off-white color as the lighter part of this example.
20200821_175435.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom