Bolt on receiver tube work on LX 450? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Something like this: Amazon product ASIN B004KSHXVC

I see that fzj80 has the 4 bolt holes exposed but lx does not. Without the opportunity to look closely at this, I'm wondering if anyone can tell me if those holes are behind a trim piece or it's just a different bumper?

The frames are the same FZJ80 frame. The holes are there on my LX450. Two holes are tapped and two are not. Ive seen pics of someone cutting away the LX trim to gain access. I removed all of the stock pieces and put on a real bumper...Delta VS. It has access to the holes.

The frames are the same FZJ80 frame. The holes are there on my LX450. Two holes are tapped and two are not. Ive seen pics of someone cutting away the LX trim to gain access. I removed all of the stock pieces and put on a real bumper...Delta VS. It has access to the holes.
Tapped holes are top/bottom or one of each?

I bought a 2" Rigid Hitch for a Gator XUV...made in USA...ebay...$40. Very well made and perfect fit. I think I bought the metric bolts separately....I only use it for a bike rack. YMMV

I bought a 2" Rigid Hitch for a Gator XUV...made in USA...ebay...$40. Very well made and perfect fit. I think I bought the metric bolts separately....I only use it for a bike rack. YMMV
Thanks, that’s the purpose I’m looking at.

Tapped holes on top.
Correct.

It's not actually a tapped hole but has a 'nut' welded on the backside. Threaded M12 x 1.25

Bottom holes will also accept an M12 bolt (for diameter) or up to a 1/2" bolt.

The holes are hiding behind your Lexus Tupperware
20190502_072902.jpg
20190502_072907.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom