SOLD Utah: 1994. Fair price. Not mine. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That's a great deal if the undercarriage and engine bay are as clean as the rest of the cruiser. Couldn't tell if it had lockers.

That's a great deal if the undercarriage and engine bay are as clean as the rest of the cruiser. Couldn't tell if it had lockers.
It’s got a center diff lock, but not triple. I’m also curious about the engine bay and undercarriage.

The description makes it sound like it's not actually for sale.

Haha he just recently jacked the price up and is basically dangling a carrot. He seems like a joy. Still no pictures of under the hood or undercarriage either. I’m a little suspicious...

Last edited:
Haha he just recently jacked the price up and is basically dangling a carrot. I bet his phone has been ringing off the hook:lol: He seems like a joy. Still no pictures of under the hood or undercarriage either. I’m a little suspicious...
11,800 is a little more in line with mkt prices...

Last edited:
I recently sold a 100% rust free cloth seat 93 that was just a nice but with lift, lockers, 35's, bumpers, roof rack and winch with a TON of PM work done for 11,000. had it posted on here for several months and no interest. I had the same experience as a friend who sold a nice 40 that was listed on mud - nobody expressed interest, people were drooling over other junk that was more expensive and not as nice, but nobody showed up with cash. After it was gone, all of the sudden everyone wanted it and would have paid thousands more.

Another friend's hdj81 was listed here all of last summer with no interest. He finally sold it to a guy who just re-sold it on BAT for more and people here were going nuts over the BAT listing (this was just last week). Moral of the story, people seem to go crazy for these 3rd party "not mine" postings when they should be looking at the rigs being sold by members here. Lots of dishonest people out there looking to flip vehicles and make a buck, that's part of whats driving the prices up on all cruisers. Better to buy something where a buyer lists good and bad than a short non-descriptive ad, then changes their price 5 times once they start getting phone calls.

I recently sold a 100% rust free cloth seat 93 that was just a nice but with lift, lockers, 35's, bumpers, roof rack and winch with a TON of PM work done for 11,000. had it posted on here for several months and no interest. I had the same experience as a friend who sold a nice 40 that was listed on mud - nobody expressed interest, people were drooling over other junk that was more expensive and not as nice, but nobody showed up with cash. After it was gone, all of the sudden everyone wanted it and would have paid thousands more.

Another friend's hdj81 was listed here all of last summer with no interest. He finally sold it to a guy who just re-sold it on BAT for more and people here were going nuts over the BAT listing (this was just last week). Moral of the story, people seem to go crazy for these 3rd party "not mine" postings when they should be looking at the rigs being sold by members here. Lots of dishonest people out there looking to flip vehicles and make a buck, that's part of whats driving the prices up on all cruisers. Better to buy something where a buyer lists good and bad than a short non-descriptive ad, then changes their price 5 times once they start getting phone calls.
I am 100% guilty of this. Although I am not in the market for a "new" LC Mud is the place to go for purchases.

I am 100% guilty of this. Although I am not in the market for a "new" LC Mud is the place to go for purchases.
Nothing wrong with posting a deal or helping someone else find one. More for the people shopping right now, they will find better rigs from people who know them and generally people from mud are honest and trustworthy in my experience. I am seeing a remarkable amount of posters with low post counts in the classifieds lately though, so that might be changing too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom