LX470 TRD Wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’ve got a 2003 LX470 and want to upgrade my wheels but keep in-house. Looking for anything TRD that fits. Does anyone know wheel model numbers that fit? I’ve looked & looked but can’t find any information about the 5 bolt spacing of these TRD wheels and if they fit 03’s. Thoughts?

If you search you will find a very lengthy thread on the subject.

Since you couldn't search, I'll give you the short notes on it.

Only "TRD" wheels in 5x150 are the forged Rock Warriors (expensive), and the 18" BBS TRD Pros, which also came in just 18" TRD (cast). There were never any TRD wheels that came OEM with LX or Land Cruiser 100s. However, in order to run the Rock Warrior, you need to buy 1 to 1.25 inch spacers. Any less, you can't run the wheel cap.

There's also a ton of Tundra wheels out there, most of them you will need to run a wheel spacer.

Nobody searches up model numbers unless you're rich and go to the parts counter at Toyota. What you're looking for are Rock Warriors and BBS TRD Pro wheels.

Since you couldn't search, I'll give you the short notes on it.

Only "TRD" wheels in 5x150 are the forged Rock Warriors (expensive), and the 18" BBS TRD Pros, which also came in just 18" TRD (cast). There were never any TRD wheels that came OEM with LX or Land Cruiser 100s. However, in order to run the Rock Warrior, you need to buy 1 to 1.25 inch spacers. Any less, you can't run the wheel cap.

There's also a ton of Tundra wheels out there, most of them you will need to run a wheel spacer.

Nobody searches up model numbers unless you're rich and go to the parts counter at Toyota. What you're looking for are Rock Warriors and BBS TRD Pro wheels.
boss u know where i can find a wheel spacer to fit my trd rockwarrior on a 2001 lx470. at least 1 inch

boss u know where i can find a wheel spacer to fit my trd rockwarrior on a 2001 lx470. at least 1 inch
Yeah bro. Bora wheel spacers, or look for spidertrax. There's also ebay/Amazon ones that have gotten pretty good reviews too that are less money than Bora/spidertrax

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom