Lutz Auto - Speedometer Correction Device (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Lutz Auto

Supporting Vendor
Threads
We are pleased to bring you the fully plug-and-play Lutz Auto Speedometer Calibrator for 80/100 series landcruiser's/LX's. This speedometer calibrator is fully adjustable and has no latency issues. After installing and calibrating it, you will forget that it exists! Ships quickly from the central coast of California.

80/100 Series Landcruiser & LX450/LX470 Speedometer Calibrator/Correction Device | Lutz Auto - https://www.lutzauto.com/product-page/80-series-landcruiser-lx450-speedometer-calibrator
LTZ-80SCD CASE v4.png

Last edited:
We are pleased to bring you the fully plug-and-play Lutz Auto Speedometer Calibrator for 80/100 series landcruiser's/LX's. This speedometer calibrator is fully adjustable and has no latency issues. After installing and calibrating it, you will forget that it exists! Ships quickly from the central coast of California.

For the month of April get a 10% discount using code: APRIL-MUD at checkout.

80/100 Series Landcruiser & LX450/LX470 Speedometer Calibrator/Correction Device | Lutz Auto - https://www.lutzauto.com/product-page/80-series-landcruiser-lx450-speedometer-calibrator
View attachment 2635655
Any chance you have something for the GX470?

Any chance you have something for the GX470?

We don't have one for the GX yet, but plan to in the future. The GX470 uses the abs sensors for speed. The abs box outputs the signal to the speedometer. As soon as I get a test vehicle, I am confident that I could make a relatively plug and play unit easily.

If anyone has a GX470 or 4runner in the CA Central Coast, I'd be happy to give you one in exchange for looking at your vehicle.

How about for a LX 570? Drives me nuts

The LX570 works similar to the GX. If I can get my hands on a vehicle, I will make one. I will reach out soon to see if I can get my hands on more models.

Sorry to revive an old post, but was there ever any traction on this for GX460/470 platforms?
I have not gotten a chance or vehicle to experiment with. I still plan to do it eventually. Anyone have a GX in the central coast of California?

@Lutz Auto how long will you need the rig for? I’m in the Bay Area and I can drive down to you. I have a 2013 LX570.

-Amando

@i4c4lo

I would think a full weekend would be enough to get somewhere with it. Obviously, no guarantees of success, but I would like to poke around and see how it all works. I know the ABS integration is a concern. I would hope to intercept the signal for the speedometer only.

For the month of April get a 10% discount using code: APRIL-MUD at checkout.

View attachment 2635655
Do you have 40 series?

@digitalmarker
If you click the link in the original post, there is a full description.

@40mania
I believe 40's are all mechanical. The speedometers are cable driven, yes?

@digitalmarker
If you click the link in the original post, there is a full description.

@40mania
I believe 40's are all mechanical. The speedometers are cable driven, yes?
Yes I saw the link. The description says that it’s easy to install and no wiring modifications are required, but no specifics of where and how it installs on the vehicle. Do you have the installation instructions posted somewhere? Deciding between this and the yellow box.

@digitalmarker

The unit plugs in at the sensor on the transfer case and zip ties to the harness above or mounts to a location of your choice via the mounting holes in the case. I prefer to zip tie them. I know that is a low tech method, but the way I see it is that you just want to set this thing once and forget it exists. You don't want to spend a bunch of time and effort running wires into the cab just to correct your speedometer. Our unit also processes very fast which means no lag.

Shoot me an email and I will happily nsend over the pdf instructions.

Sales@LutzAuto.com

This thing rocks.

Thanks for making a simple, effective and easy to install product. You nailed it 👍🏻

Another thumbs up here. I just installed this before my trip to King of the Hammers. It was nice to know my actually speed and mileage. Great product and simple to install.

Reactions: CJK
Thanks for the thumbs ups!

I wanted to be at KOH this weekend, but life had other plans! Next year.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom