Looking for a good portable D/C compressor for the kit. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.robbrodman.com
Looking for suggestion for brands that will fill the tires rather quickly but reliably is more important. Something to plug into the car without an inverter. I prefer not to purchase via Amazon for personal reasons. Thanks for the help.

I do not have a lot to compare it to but I am very impressed with my Ironman compressor.

I have their larger compressor. Got it when they had a sale for just over 100 bucks.

Last time I used it, it pumped up two rigs running 33’s from 18 to 35 without a problem. Takes about two minutes per tire.

902EE324-7FA6-43D5-864E-D8804452BD69.jpeg

Last edited:
I use ViAir 400P portable air compressor. 4WP has it for a few bucks more than amazon. It can accommodate up to 35” tires.

Ive had one of these for going on ten years now. Been mounted up under the hood for nearly 5. Works fantastically still. Looks very similar to whats posted above. Probably takes a bit longer filling 33's from 15-35 each but Ive used it to do just that many times.

Dozens of choices, they all work about the same, just get one with a decent warranty.

I do not have a lot to compare it to but I am very impressed with my Ironman compressor.

I have their larger compressor. Got it when they had a sale for just over 100 bucks.

Last time I used it, it pumped up two rigs running 33’s from 18 to 35 without a problem. Takes about two minutes per tire.

View attachment 2640257
Thanks for the info. I guess there are a lot of choices

I use ViAir 400P portable air compressor. 4WP has it for a few bucks more than amazon. It can accommodate up to 35” tires.
Ive had one of these for going on ten years now. Been mounted up under the hood for nearly 5. Works fantastically still. Looks very similar to whats posted above. Probably takes a bit longer filling 33's from 15-35 each but Ive used it to do just that many times.

thanks, this one looks pretty good for the warranty and price.

thanks, ive been looking for something like this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom