New 200 owner looking to pick up my LC from Arizona - (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

777Gage

SILVER Star
Threads
Hello All,
I've got a new to me 2016 LC sitting at a dealership in Show Low AZ (Hatch Toyota) ready to be picked up. Aaron at Summit Transport had a driver lined up but it fell through, he is trying to find another but Show Low is off the beaten path for the transport drivers. Phoenix is the closest/largest hub and would make it super easy to get it to SoCal.

Any Mud members in/near Show Low?

Would love to fly and road-trip it but that may take me till sometime next week with current work load.

Any help is much appreciated!

(also posted in the AZ club forum)

Last edited:
I would wait until you can fly and drive it back, might be faster than facilitating a shipment. Plus you’ll have a fat grin on your face the whole way back.

You may get some interest from other than 200 owners if you post your question on Mudship?

You may get some interest from other than 200 owners if you post your question on Mudship?

Thanks!
Was working on that as well, had good luck with that in the past for parts.

reserve a car trailer at the local show low uhaul. drive out. take the 200 over to pick up the trailer. put your car on the trailer and drive home with the 200 pulling.

reserve a car trailer at the local show low uhaul. drive out. take the 200 over to pick up the trailer. put your car on the trailer and drive home with the 200 pulling.
Now that's a road-trip!
I'm going to look into that, Thanks

Hello All,
I've got a new to me 2016 LC sitting at a dealership in Show Low AZ (Hatch Toyota) ready to be picked up. Aaron at Summit Transport had a driver lined up but it fell through, he is trying to find another but Show Low is off the beaten path for the transport drivers. Phoenix is the closest/largest hub and would make it super easy to get it to SoCal.

Any Mud members in/near Show Low?

Would love to fly and road-trip it but that may take me till sometime next week with current work load.

Any help is much appreciated!

(also posted in the AZ club forum)
I’m an independent dealer in north Scottsdale. I can put it on central dispatch. Or if they can get it to my dealership I’d be happy to help!

Scootsdale Auto Group

I’m an independent dealer in north Scottsdale. I can put it on central dispatch. Or if they can get it to my dealership I’d be happy to help!

Scootsdale Auto Group
Thank You very much for the offer, I just found out about an hour ago that it was picked up and on the way to me.
Should see it tomorrow.

Thank you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom