Pistol Holster Mount – Shotgun Holster Mount (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Good question - IDK.

Honest answer.

I just asked Matt how the best-case scenario goes, and he knows I have a CCP - so since we know each other so well, he just gave the best answer for my situation, even knowing/shot a couple AR pisstolinas I own(ed).

You can’t really carry those ‘concealed’ -but are legal to have loaded in vehicle vs a Ruffle ‘potato chip’ - of any style in a vehicle under WA law.

So those tucked in a seat/center console are semi-common up here, and I suspect down there since you’re far enough away from the King County mess-o-life.

I’d walk into the local sheriff office & ask what’s the situation they prefer, but almost expect WSP will hard-line anything, as they are both rolling tax collectors & EMS for the I-5 corridor.

But all WSP are working their 1st LEO job & have apps in w/ local PD’s or esp county sheriff - WSP is just a stepping stone, everyone local knows it.

HTH. :meh:
Interesting.

^^^ @baldilocks - yeah, I’d go ask.

When I bought the Tundra despite thinking my buddy a ‘solid fella’ - I asked them & got a schedule date to let the MVPD drug dogs check it.

It passed (as expected since I ‘know’ my seller / outer ring of friends).

But I wouldn’t vouch him on drugs - that’s a wild world.
Trust but verify, IIRC that’s the saying.

Super-cool guy but we all know hard drugs can catch a person like a sandshrimp in a egg loop w/ some Pro-Cure seasoning.

Grace of God - our own family never had a meth/heroin user. Even to the the 2nd & 3rd -level cousins, yadda.

————————

—— But to re-track, go meet the local LEO’s.
Let them tell you what their ‘comfort level’ is.

Our rigs jacked up & big tire rigs get extra attention- so unless they are known at the local range/ guys who know your junk from the parking lot - when you get pulled it’ll be ‘not greatness’.

The goal is to them knowing your face / your ‘Yot as a local roller w/ a good guy behind the wheel.

If any of them know you/just plain met you & you repeat your name to each on, good handshake & eye contact (concept forgotten by 2005) , traffic stops become a funny moment vs peeps that say they been arrested.

I ran a stop sign at 100% ‘responsibie’ —full speed a 80 could do in a 90* turn (so under ~20mph ;) ) - was the stocker 40th AE 80.

2100 in late October - was dark AF.

5-0 car was unmarked, I told him from the jump his lit parking lights made me nervous (newer Ford Explore?) - I also told him my ‘Glockadozer’ - in a Galco shoulder rig was on the floorboard directly behind me.

Me keeping my paws interlocked on the wheel only made me show valid ID & insurance - he grabbed my entire rig & just tossed it in the trunk area after running my ID.

Donedeal, no words from him as I was honest about his car looking suspicious & me wanting no convo w/ whoever was in that ‘unmarked’ -5-0 ride.

What is ‘normal’ may not be ‘ultra-legal’ - county to county.

I keep that in mind every time I roll down to Sno/King area.

I found two very old threads on this topic, and decided to post the same comment in both thinking that would give me the best odds of shaking loose a response from somebody. If that came across as "spammy," I apologize.
Your golden pony boy.

Would be nice if there was a way to mount my Serpa near the ebrake. Even better if I could leave the paddle on the holster so I can easily pull the whole thing out and put on my hip when I exit the truck.

I like to open carry in the truck when exploring BLM land in NV/UT or anywhere else I can open carry in the car without a permit.

Would be nice if there was a way to mount my Serpa near the ebrake. Even better if I could leave the paddle on the holster so I can easily pull the whole thing out and put on my hip when I exit the truck.

I like to open carry in the truck when exploring BLM land in NV/UT or anywhere else I can open carry in the car without a permit.

In Utah you can concealed carry in your car without a permit. They treat your vehicle as an extension of your home here.

Heck, in another month constitution carry will be legal here and there will be no permit required for any kind of concealed carry.

In Utah you can concealed carry in your car without a permit. They treat your vehicle as an extension of your home here.

Heck, in another month constitution carry will be legal here and there will be no permit required for any kind of concealed carry.
Yup, I google gun laws as I'm approaching a border. Always fun stopping at Cabela's in Verdi NV to make everything CA legal again. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom