Parking Brake came apart (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Sometime in the middle of the night last evening while everybody was safely tucked in their beds ..... There must have been a popping noise and parts went flying . Maybe it didn’t make a sound I don’t know 😂😂

However this picture shows the result . Should be an easy fix right ? Do I just need to buy the little thumb button or is this an e brake replacement ? Any help is appreciated like always 😎

4F8EEE8A-9B6A-4D72-A1BB-39C154669E44.jpeg

From the SOR Page

1617803301675.png

Looks like you can still get a button from SOR. @ToyotaMatt might have a line on something nice too

If it any help here's the P/N for the Brown trim knob 46217-10020-56

Looks like Toyota Parts Deal has it in stock too

If it any help here's the P/N for the Brown trim knob 46217-10020-56

Looks like Toyota Parts Deal has it in stock too

i am willing to bet $4.20 cash they do not have that in-stock since they dont have alive inventory ,

if you can still get for Toyota japan or globally , i would only bet $4.20 that you could ..........

Last edited:
i am willing to bet $420 cash they do not have that in-stock since they dont have alive inventory ,

if you can still get for Toyota japan or globally , i would only bet $4.20 that you could ..........
Bought it from my local Toyota dealer it was $6.. Coming up from the free state of Florida in 2 days.

i am willing to bet $420 cash they do not have that in-stock since they dont have alive inventory ,

So if I order it and it get delivered, you’ll pay up?

So if I order it and it get delivered, you’ll pay up?

absolutey !

$4.20 cash paypal friends if you produce a new one with a verifiable dated reciept via PM of course ..............

bring it on

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom