Newnan GA Land Cruiser Meetup (back on a year later) May 8th... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wadesters

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.cwcruisers.com
OK let's try again! Last year had to postpone indefinitely so I think its time and safe to have some fun!

Historic Newnan, GA (yes we had a tornado but this area was not touched) 30 minutes south of Atlanta Airport.

I stopped by and talked with a local restaurant, Dunc's Barbecue, about hosting. They loved the idea and have a HUGE parking lot. They even offered to put up an outside covering by the parking lot with drinks, and adult beverages so we would have easy access. Of course they have great food primarily Barbecue. This is a family friendly place so wife's and kids who might get tired of us talking land cruisers have a place in side to relax.

They would like to have an approximate count so they can have the right amount of staff. Please let me know if you can attend and if plans change please also let me know.

Saturday May 8th how about 1:00pm start time.
98 Jackson St, Newnan, GA 30265

Interested! Hopefully I'll be driving my 80 there.. finally have it running, got a few loose ends to get taken care of.

Between here and my MTB people, it's like y'all look for my Saturdays that I work to plan these...

I'll be bringing Big Red!

IMG_3548.jpg

OK let's try again! Last year had to postpone indefinitely so I think its time and safe to have some fun!

Historic Newnan, GA (yes we had a tornado but this area was not touched) 30 minutes south of Atlanta Airport.

I stopped by and talked with a local restaurant, Dunc's Barbecue, about hosting. They loved the idea and have a HUGE parking lot. They even offered to put up an outside covering by the parking lot with drinks, and adult beverages so we would have easy access. Of course they have great food primarily Barbecue. This is a family friendly place so wife's and kids who might get tired of us talking land cruisers have a place in side to relax.

They would like to have an approximate count so they can have the right amount of staff. Please let me know if you can attend and if plans change please also let me know.

Saturday May 8th how about 1:00pm start time.
98 Jackson St, Newnan, GA 30265
I plan to be there with my 40. Is this a swap meet?

@Wadesters I'll be there!

I've got a few spare 97 LX450 parts for sale if anyone needs em.. listed below, message me for more info
-Rebuilt transmission
-transfer case
-front and rear driveshafts
-used starter, alternator, power steering pump with rebuild kit

I wont be able to make it... going to be out of town for Mothers Day. Y'all have fun and Ill see ya on the next one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom