Registry FJ45 Registry (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LP, looks to be a fixed top, what‘s left.

Yes lp. The tops gone. I didnt look to much into it. There prickers growing all around it. Back half of the cab is crushed in, no rear frame but the axles there. Im going back later this week to salvage everything I can

Hey @Doug89 I am pretty sure the red FJ45 belongs to my uncle Cyril Chappellet?
Hey @Doug89 I am pretty sure the red FJ45 belongs to my uncle Cyril Chappellet?
Yes, we go back quite a few years. I was introduced to him by Butch. I also built the transmission and transfer case for it back then. Cyril is a great friend who helped guide Sean and I into doing this stuff. I met Dominic in 1987 and see him at Ok Tire from time to time, along with your cousins. Say hi if you come in. It's always nice to meet you guys.

HJ45040876 and the rest you can see in the photos
RHD Diesel Troopy

tempImagepPUery.png

2021-01-24.jpg

tempImagezNg3nv.png

tempImageyrne9a.png

tempImagedJMxJg.png

Canadian LV

FJ4523300

Calgary, Alberta

Cameron Plewes

Alive, 24K original miles, stock with renewed tranny and front/rear ends and brakes
I HAVE A 65. I AM LOOKING FOR FRONT WINDSHIELD GASKET. IT HAS THE VENTS UNDER GLASS SO I GUESS SPECIAL GASKET. ALSO LOOKING FOR CARB KIT WITH THE BIG SIGHT GLASS. CAN YOU HELP WITH A SOURCE. HARD TO FIND. KEVIN IN CT USA

I HAVE SAME RESTORING AS WE SPEAK. IN FAMILY SINCE NEW. ANY SOURCE FOR WINDSHIELD GASKET OR CARB KIT. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE, KEVIN IN CT
Try City Racer for the gasket. You'll most likely have to have it cut down one from a later model 40 to the proper length. You'll also need the key lock that goes with it.

Last edited:
I do have a brand new aftermarket gasket. If you haven’t done anything as of yet. I don’t have the “key,” anymore for it though... I had to use it.

If you’d like, you can message me for details.

Get that thing on life support ASAP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom