PMC Swap Meet Saturday July 10, 2021 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
2021 is looking much better than 2020 at this time.
We have booked the Parking lot and planning has begun.
Saturday, July 10, 2021

Your help is needed. Tony Twiddy is working on the raffle and needs help with phone calls and direct contact with vendors.
Tony will post up here with more information.

We are going to encourage members to reach out to at least one vendor that they deal with. Now we don't want everyone calling Mudrak or Yodaman and asking for donations, unless you want to buy something from them to donate yourself. They already provide strong support of the event. We want you to reach out to your other vendors that you have dealt with or those that you have met or are interested in there products. With local events like ours vendors such as food, fishing charters, sporting goods, muffler shops, wineries, tire shops, etc are great.

Thanks.
Dave

Glad to see that the swap meet will (hopefully) be happening this year!

I can contact the owner of our awesome local independent tire shop (in San Rafael) to see if he might be interested. (He has a Toyota truck but isn’t an off-roader/overlander.) So that I have info to share, is there a cost to be a vendor at the swap meet, and, if so, roughly what is it?

(I apologize if this is an ignorant question; I haven’t yet been to a swap meet so I admittedly don’t know what to expect.)

Saturday, July 10, 2021

Your help is needed. Tony Twiddy is working on the raffle and needs help with phone calls and direct contact with vendors.

We are going to encourage members to reach out to at least one vendor that they deal with. Now we don't want everyone calling Mudrak or Yodaman and asking for donations, unless you want to buy something from them to donate yourself. They already provide strong support of the event. We want you to reach out to your other vendors that you have dealt with or those that you have met or are interested in there products. With local events like ours vendors such as food, fishing charters, sporting goods, muffler shops, wineries, tire shops, etc are great.

Thanks.
Dave
I know a guy that works at a winery (for now) and may be able to get ahold of some wine for the raffle- Tim

I hope it happens. I haven’t talked to Tony in probably 15 years, I’ve been looking forward to hitting the swap meet now that I’m back in a 40. I guess this means I have to get my dash back together and get the truck roadworthy.
I’ll to think of any local businesses to hit up for raffle stuff.

5239489A-6D3F-4508-9191-A1C8AE96BCE9.jpeg

I would be willing to hit up Johnny Franklin's (exhaust and driveline)

The patina is perfect

Saturday, July 10, 2021

Thanks.
Dave
Would like to attend, where is said parking lot?

I can bring a raffle prize.

Will there be any food vendors there for breakfast/coffee?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom