Events/Trails UC GSMTR 2021 Cabin and Event Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bryanseye

Inaffective Grammer Nazi
SILVER Star
Threads
Between pit of man's fears and summit of knowledge
Website
www.upstatecruisers.com
We had a slight SNAFU last year and did not reserve a cabin for GSMTR 2021. The Cruiser gods have smiled upon us and Windrock built one just for UC. Behold, the Ponderosa:

1617368404634.png

Located closer to the general store and scenic route to the pavilion.
2021-04-02_090707 (1).jpg

We got it for Thursday to Sunday. 10 beds; 6 QUEENS, 4 TWIN XLS and a SLEEPER SOFA that will be held in reserve. First come/first serve (only 2 of the queens don't have twins above), and no refunds unless we have to cancel the cabin because we can't clear the cost. Since we are all friends, please send PayPal to info@upstatecruisers.com as such to skip fees.

Open to UC Members for now, we can open any available slots as we get closer:

Solo Queen, $325 @aquatech3
Solo Queen, $325 @Trollhole
Bunk Queen, $275 @fourtrax
Bunk Queen, $275
Bunk Queen, $275
Bunk Queen, $275
Twin, $250 @Trollhole guest
Twin, $250 @IcutYourCruiser
Twin, $250
Twin, $250

Last edited:
I'd be all in for this thing if I wasn't going to be out of town! Dang, I'm so jealous!

We had a slight SNAFU last year and did not reserve a cabin for GSMTR 2021. The Cruiser gods have smiled upon us and Windrock built one just for UC. Behold, the Ponderosa:

View attachment 2633257

Located closer to the general store and scenic route to the pavilion.
View attachment 2633316
We got it for Thursday to Sunday. 10 beds; 6 QUEENS, 4 TWIN XLS and a SLEEPER SOFA that will be held in reserve. First come/first serve (only 2 of the queens don't have twins above), and no refunds unless we have to cancel the cabin because we can't clear the cost. Since we are all friends, please send PayPal to info@upstatecruisers.com as such to skip fees.

Open to UC Members for now, we can open any available slots as we get closer:

Solo Queen, $325
Solo Queen, $325
Bunk Queen, $275
Bunk Queen, $275
Bunk Queen, $275
Bunk Queen, $275
Twin, $250
Twin, $250
Twin, $250
Twin, $250
Paid Solo Queen

So I’m registered to take my whole posse. Wife and 2 kids. is there a room that wolid work in this big cabin or should we roll out with camping on our own?

So I’m registered to take my whole posse. Wife and 2 kids. is there a room that wolid work in this big cabin or should we roll out with camping on our own?
The 2 open rooms have pairs of queen bunks (queens with a twin above). One of those rooms is fully available but you would end up with an extra bed to lock it in. That may still be better than other options depending on what you want to do. Cool that you are coming either way.

The 2 open rooms have pairs of queen bunks (queens with a twin above). One of those rooms is fully available but you would end up with an extra bed to lock it in. That may still be better than other options depending on what you want to do. Cool that you are coming either way.
So $275+250 or that x 2? I don’t mind dragging our fifth wheel up either if the house will emd up getting filled.

X2 for all the beds in the room.
Gotcha. I'll bring our Turtleback up and we'll camp in it. No sense in having empty beds in that house etc. Will be alot easier to fill it up with the singles etc.

Need to use the trailer anyhow!

Not sure yet if I’ll be truck camping in the parking lot, or dragging a trailer and needing a bed. I may reserve one just in case.

I thought Scott Shelley had already reserved the other cabin?
He got a smaller one and offered the extra space. THE cabin was snagged by someone else before we realized nobody got it.

What's left in the cabin? Are each of the priced listings above in their own room? We're considering air-conditioning this time around.
There are 4 rooms; 2 with the single queens, and 2 with bunk queens/twin combos. The list at the top if updated, but unfortunately we don't have the ability to reserve just a room without reserving each of the beds in it.

Sleeping Arrangements​

Downstairs – 1 queen bed, 2 queen beds with twin xl bunks on top

Upstairs – 1 queen bed, 2 queen beds with twin XL bunks on top

1621273117475.png

We had talked about ditching the LCLC cabin and coming in with y'all. but we are all coming in Wednesday.We still have an extra bed, also

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom