2018+ power hatch opening speed regear/upgrade (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yes!!! I want this. Could be the best upgrade for my MY19. 😀How is easy is the install? Video instruction would be great

Why is the video is sped up during open and close?

can you show the real speed after the gears?

This would be wonderful......
;)

Definitely looks sped up lol. Should this be an actual upgrade what is the difficulty of the install?

Saw your post on FB today and got my day started off right. Well done Eric! :bounce:

Dammit! I should have looked more closely at the video speed. My hope and dreams have evaporated. 😂 I hate how slow the rear hatch is.

Yall need to just UPGRADE to a 2008 LC.

-Infinitely variable hatch-opening speeds... automatically controlled by your brain...(and your hand/arm/shoulder muscles). :hillbilly:

Yall need to just UPGRADE to a 2008 LC.

-Infinitely variable hatch-opening speeds... automatically controlled by your brain...(and your hand/arm/shoulder muscles). :hillbilly:

Lol! You can turn the auto lift gate function off, it then works just like a pre-2018 200 haha.

Lol! You can turn the auto lift gate function off, it then works just like a pre-2018 200 haha.

Ya, but its April Fools day. Gotta chime in somehow... ;)

Ya, but its April Fools day. Gotta chime in somehow... ;)

haha for sure, just putting it out there for those who didn't know. Now we can't say the same for the electric hatch release.

I don’t turn it off on my 2015 LX and it still works electronically and by hand. Best of both worlds?

Got me.... darn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom