What did you do with your 60 this weekend? (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Shiny things are arriving. Big things happening. 🕹

View attachment 2631631View attachment 2631627

I've got one of those shiny things en route, too! Most likely will sit on a shelf for a bit, unless I can convince myself to take the cruiser off the road long enough for install this summer (when I'd like to be driving it).

yes!!!!! My new shiny things are being installed early next week....so excite!!!
Y’all won’t be disappointed

Got this bad boy on last night. Every time I put a tent on, I wonder why in the hell I ever took it off in the first place.

IMG-5764.jpg

IMG-5769.jpg

IMG-5770.jpg

It's Jeep Safari week in Moab. I'm just doing the commute. Would you think a Jeeper would wave? Hahaha, unlikely. However, it's still the sideXsides causing most the the chaos.
Just a shout out to the MUDders who are here. You all have my sympathies. The trails are still fun, but getting dinner is not so much.

whoa Utah has TLCA plates. That’s awesome
About that. 😅 I peeled the jalopy off, and stuck the TLCA sticker on there. I know, I know.
Which CVT tent is this? Is the cover design new? I like that the cover doesn't fall down next to the truck, blocking the doors.
Mt Shasta, and it's their hybrid series, so it does have the new cover design. Huge fan.

Did about 1300 miles this week in a trip from AL to LA (the state) and back. Photo in Kisatchie National Forest was about mid-way point and what is not shown well are the thousands of trees laid to the ground by a recentish hurricane. MPGs were ok ca. 13+. Traffic on I-10 between Lafayette and Jennings, LA was rough, too many vehicles and large trucks. Woods driving is the best.

IMG_5950.jpg

Did about 1300 miles this week in a trip from AL to LA (the state) and back. Photo in Kisatchie National Forest was about mid-way point and what is not shown well are the thousands of trees laid to the ground by a recentish hurricane. MPGs were ok ca. 13+. Traffic on I-10 between Lafayette and Jennings, LA was rough, too many vehicles and large trucks. Woods driving is the best.

View attachment 2634032
Glad you clarified that. I know just enough to know that from where you live to LA (lower Alabama) isn’t 1,300 miles. 😁

Installed my new Koito Light Kit:

IMG_6217.jpg

IMG_6220.jpg
IMG_6221.jpg
IMG_6223.jpg

IMG_6226.jpg

Needed to rearrange my aux fuse box a bit to get everything to fit. Made a little relay rack for the Koito relays along with my Hella Black Magic light relays. Now they all fit together and are out of the way of hood springs and whatnot. Install couldn't have been easier with how the kit is packaged up. Hopefully this kit will get me improved light from the stock setup. I still can't believe this thing is only $50.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom