IFS eliminate kit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The rear uses the same mounts But they get mounted directly under the frame . On the front you have inboard the Mounts

💎😃

509E1F42-A5A3-4F88-A279-213A9BDBCA48.jpeg

EAC1D05A-16E0-4C42-9B9F-8144303A869F.jpeg

For anyone wondering Why this has taken me so long You can see some of the Stories posted over on Tacoma World . Just type in Rock Solid Toys. into the search. and read the beware thread . Make sure you get your popcorn made first before you start reading .

Last edited:
For anyone wondering Why this has taken me so long You can see some of the Stories posted over on Tacoma World . Just type in Rock Solid Toys. into the search. and read the beware thread . Make sure you get your popcorn made first before you start reading .
I just read through the current 14 pages; what an absolute nightmare people are having to deal with. Hopefully you don't have too much money tied up with RST and you're still able to keep moving forward with your build as you recoup or rebuild funds.

It Has sucked . I have been buying all my parts again . I have everything now or atleast everything on its way just waiting on my RCV axles and my Coilovers. It has just pushed me back almost a year . I didnt want to start buying things again because he kept telling me things are shipping next week ect ect If i was not Leading on the Rubithon i would start cutting. but at this point i am not in a hurry . i want every piece in my hands first. The plan right now is July . Will take it to Sierra Trek for a shake down run. Then its first real trip will be Trail Hero in OCT .

It Has sucked . I have been buying all my parts again . I have everything now or atleast everything on its way just waiting on my RCV axles and my Coilovers. It has just pushed me back almost a year . I didnt want to start buying things again because he kept telling me things are shipping next week ect ect If i was not Leading on the Rubithon i would start cutting. but at this point i am not in a hurry . i want every piece in my hands first. The plan right now is July . Will take it to Sierra Trek for a shake down run. Then its first real trip will be Trail Hero in OCT .
I don't wish ill will on others, but Wyatt should be looking over his shoulder when he's out and about. He sounds to have stolen large sums of money from some folks (along with parting out customer rigs). Dude has taken on a hugely negative karma debt.

I don't wish ill will on others, but Wyatt should be looking over his shoulder when he's out and about. He sounds to have stolen large sums of money from some folks (along with parting out customer rigs). Dude has taken on a hugely negative karma debt.

Does he think he is Hennessey ?

Urban Land Cruisers' owner did the same thing in Atlanta. Would tear down a truck, then not bother putting anything back together and even sold those removed parts to other customers. So in the end the customer didn't even have their own pile of parts to put back together. He managed to stay in business way longer than the law should have allowed.

Urban Land Cruisers' owner did the same thing in Atlanta. Would tear down a truck, then not bother putting anything back together and even sold those removed parts to other customers. So in the end the customer didn't even have their own pile of parts to put back together. He managed to stay in business way longer than the law should have allowed.

I remember them. They were in the same complex a friend of mine is located in.

ARP hub and Knuckle studs. And all new spindle hardware

2AA80B85-C3BD-4FA5-83D2-D3931E73F6A4.jpeg

74E1EABF-2BFD-41BC-93D9-EB6DB9739ECF.jpeg

C2407A56-A074-428E-B4D4-9F4719B2F300.jpeg

Coilover springs .

84B08A95-56B5-49EE-A430-9D9A8386EEB3.jpeg

So I changed some things up and decided. To go with Radflo 2.5 triple bypass shocks paired with 2.5 coilovers 😳😃💎

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom