Please help me confirm windshield p/n (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need to replace the windshield glass on a Spanish 1991 BJ73 with fold down windshield. After a bit if searching I 'think' I've figured out the p/n: 56111-60230 with seal p/n WS90K01. Can anyone confirm I have it right? I would also appreciate any sources for the parts as I begin that search. I plan on starting with Toyota here in Albuquerque but don't yet know if they can source parts for a vehicle not sold in the US.

Thanks,

Tom

I need to replace the windshield glass on a Spanish 1991 BJ73 with fold down windshield. After a bit if searching I 'think' I've figured out the p/n: 56111-60230 with seal p/n WS90K01. Can anyone confirm I have it right? I would also appreciate any sources for the parts as I begin that search. I plan on starting with Toyota here in Albuquerque but don't yet know if they can source parts for a vehicle not sold in the US.

Thanks,

Tom

Ask for Don at American Toyota (Alameda and I-25). Tell him I sent you.

The windshield PN is correct and they can easily get it.

The weatherstrip PN: 56121-90K01 They can get that with no issue as well.

Just tell Don in parts that I vetted the PNs.

If the parts guy is being recommended by @Onur, he must be pretty solid.

I would still check the glass (like out of the box and plastic wrap both) before you leave with it though. :mad:

Ask for Don at American Toyota (Alameda and I-25). Tell him I sent you.

The windshield PN is correct and they can easily get it.

The weatherstrip PN: 56121-90K01 They can get that with no issue as well.

Just tell Don in parts that I vetted the PNs.
Onur, the parts are on the way. Great price as well, I think dropping your name got me a discount! Thanks for the guidance.

Tom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom