CLUB Meeting-DRIVE YOUR CRUISER! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Are meetings still suspended??

Are meetings still suspended??
We need to revisit the meeting thing. Several of the BOD members have been dealing with family Covid issues so meetings have been way down the list of importance lately. We'll talk about it and let everyone know. Sorry guys.

@Bodean maybe we could do a Sunday afternoon cars and coffee somewhere like Renaissance. That allows it to be outside and takes away any liability from business owners in the club.

Last edited:
CLC will resume club meetings on 6 April.
Meeting place: Martins off State Street (we will try this place and see if it works for us)
Time: 6:00 until

Last edited:
2 March 2022, or do we all need to install flux capacitors in our cruisers?
1614881947196.png

Canceling the meeting due to the storms, looks like they will continue this evening. Every one we’ve heard from in the club is fine from this morning. Stay safe today/tonight!

Safety first! I was hoping to meet you guys tonight because I am new to the local Toyota crowd. My name is AJ and just moved from Chicagoland to Hattiesburg, MS and spent time with the Chitown4x4 guys in Carol Stream, IL. I have a 2003 Lexus Imposter 100 series with the ARB front and rear with Icon suspension. I have been to Badlands in Attica, IN and the Danial Boone Bypass in KY. Just wanted to introduce my self and maintain the Toyota tradition. Thanks and hope to see you all soon.

June 1st Meeting at Martins downtown Jackson. A lot of the BOD probably won’t be there as most of us are heading to Ramble. I may try to make an appearance but I’m only working 2 days next week so I doubt I’ll be able to get there at a reasonable time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom