VintgeTEqParts FJ / BJ / HJ 60 / 62 Series Technical Solutions ........ (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

f70e2761e28cc9805f5306ccfe3cf2d7 - Copy - Copy.png

Hi Spook.. You've got an H55F, so I'm not sure you have the same sticker I made...or? If it is the same, then I'll have one extra I can send you if they come out looking good. I'll know in a couple of weeks. You can PM your address in advance if you want. If you want a different sticker that isn't available from one of our proud vendors, I'll consider making those for a small fee, but I"ll need good examples and exact dimensions. Roger
H55F with the Valley Hybrids twins stick on the transfer case from @orangefj45

It did have that original decal from the factory with the A440F though.

Last edited:
Here are some long overdue updates , i tried a new approach , may PJCT WRONG WAY has inspired me a tad

below still shots a links to all new decals , and stuff left of tech video , thanks for your support :)

Here are some long overdue updates , i tried a new approach , may PJCT WRONG WAY has inspired me a tad

below still shots a links to all new decals , and stuff left of tech video , thanks for your support :)

Great video.

Great way to do the update 👌
Keep em coming!

I love these. Had them for my 1981 HJ60 Norway specced. Have one left after the rig burned.

Is the inspection light on your site? Couldn't find it. Will your LED's handle 24v?

Also, struggling to find 24v replacement bulbs for my hj61 24v dash switches/buttons... It looks like the same socket as the one you showed in your fog light switch...? Is that the same as H4 button, rear heater button etc...?

yes , depends on your required bulb style / type

whach u got going on mr george ?
As @TLC Norway says, it’s hard to find 24v bulbs. I did have success finding all the bulbs through mouser electronics (TLC, let me know if you want more information). But LED is a nicer, brighter light that takes less power, so I’d be interested in any 24v bulbs. But higher priority for me is the cargo/overhead bulbs.

As @TLC Norway says, it’s hard to find 24v bulbs. I did have success finding all the bulbs through mouser electronics (TLC, let me know if you want more information). But LED is a nicer, brighter light that takes less power, so I’d be interested in any 24v bulbs. But higher priority for me is the cargo/overhead bulbs.
I love these. Had them for my 1981 HJ60 Norway specced. Have one left after the rig burned.

Is the inspection light on your site? Couldn't find it. Will your LED's handle 24v?

Also, struggling to find 24v replacement bulbs for my hj61 24v dash switches/buttons... It looks like the same socket as the one you showed in your fog light switch...? Is that the same as H4 button, rear heater button etc...?

if you guys can provide me the bulb # , and or if a festoon , like maybe in the overhead then the lenght in milimeters

i CAN have your 24v led bulbs in short order

some of mine in-stock already cover the range needed

but there are countless toyota size specs and chouces

for example

a 194 peanut bulb is a T-10 wedge bulb

this is the tech i need to provide

and color tone also .....................fyi

the ultimate LED conversion Master piece ............

A_LI - Copy.jpg

Dig the video Matt. Keep em' coming for all of your parts!

SkunkMaster...the video is the embodiment of pure genius ! Stand ready to again modify my current procurement. Enjoy, but go easy on the bull-spit...brain cells are such a silly thing to waste In the mid-nite hour.

if you guys can provide me the bulb # , and or if a festoon , like maybe in the overhead then the lenght in milimeters

i CAN have your 24v led bulbs in short order

some of mine in-stock already cover the range needed

but there are countless toyota size specs and chouces

for example

a 194 peanut bulb is a T-10 wedge bulb

this is the tech i need to provide

and color tone also .....................fyi
Ok, I'll try to get a list together of the bulbs needed. But in reality, all the same bulbs/sizes for the FJ60 would be required for the HJ, just in 24V. Would you prefer I start a new thread on this rather than clutter up this one?

🤩 Great stuff to see man! Epic video with detailed descriptions, I love it! I may need to upgrade my interior lighting, after seeing that video I feel like im living in the dark ages

Are these LED conversations similar to the Odd Iron ones? Been seeing talk of those with good things said. I think the ones I have are from Roger Brown back in the day. I like them but I think the more modern stuff would be an upgrade. Have you measured lumen output of your LEDs?

Are these LED conversations similar to the Odd Iron ones? Been seeing talk of those with good things said. I think the ones I have are from Roger Brown back in the day. I like them but I think the more modern stuff would be an upgrade. Have you measured lumen output of your LEDs?
My old iron ones keep popping off the lense....just an FYI

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom