Weirdest modifications on a 40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pura Vida

What an absolute noob
Threads
What are some of the weirdest modifications you have seen in real life, or on the internet that has been done to a forty? I have seen some pretty wacky stuff online, and thought it would be fun to share some pictures of some of them here. I’ll start. This one is pretty cool, but pretty wacky, and not everyone sup of tea.

C9CD1BA5-95A2-4119-8D84-380C720B4E7A.jpeg

At least half of the stuff done by PO’s is typically cheap, no attention to detail or improperly done. Just my $.02

The one that i get a couple of raised eye brows is the remote door lock actuators on my 40.
At least half of the stuff done by PO’s is typically cheap, no attention to detail or improperly done. Just my $.02
Unless you plan on keeping your 40 for ever the next owner is going to come across something that you did and be like " What in the name of all that is good and holy did this guy do." That is why I am not going to sell mine and I tell my son everything that I have done.

What are some of the weirdest modifications you have seen in real life, or on the internet that has been done to a forty? I have seen some pretty wacky stuff online, and thought it would be fun to share some pictures of some of them here. I’ll start. This one is pretty cool, but pretty wacky, and not everyone sup of tea.

View attachment 2624796
I actually just threw up in my mouth a little

I actually just threw up in my mouth a little
It wouldn't be so bad if it was a hot wheel car. But no I wouldn't be caught dead with that.

maybe that’s the only time when an upside down bezel is perfect 😂

That is why I am not going to sell mine and I tell my son everything that I have done.

That was my plan for my original one. Going on forty seven years. Only problem is my son does not have much interest more than what it's worth. When he does get I will no longer care.

The one that i get a couple of raised eye brows is the remote door lock actuators on my 40.

Unless you plan on keeping your 40 for ever the next owner is going to come across something that you did and be like " What in the name of all that is good and holy did this guy do." That is why I am not going to sell mine and I tell my son everything that I have done.
No plans to sell either of mine ever as well. Good to pass that info on to your son, wise👍

I tell my 5 y/o daughter that "Mr. Myagi" will be yours someday--if you get a scholarship to a good college and daddy dies from something other than your hand. She gets it.

That's why mine goes to my daughter and SIL in Flag.

I know this is stock, or maybe it isn’t stock. Either way, weirdest 25 series I’ve ever seen

FA34BDDD-15AC-47A8-A4B3-05BA37A016C7.jpeg

Some 47 series campers haha. Pretty cool and interesting. Definitely weird.

87F21A16-0A8E-4F51-B91B-959D021409D1.jpeg

8E6DFE61-1BBF-4243-841A-05A7A7F742B5.jpeg

I know this is stock, or maybe it isn’t stock. Either way, weirdest 25 series I’ve ever seen

View attachment 2625358
Rare, but not the only one around. FJ28L

1616713213791.png
1616713319323.png

While I was looking for pics I came across this, which could have turned out worse.

1616713254909.png
1616713456754.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom