For Sale Arcata Ca 1972 fj40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Mileage
Color
Green
1972 fj 40 body off restoration
Early model Lt small block conversion with matching transmission from a caprice classic
Fuel injection
Aluminum tub
Zero rust
35” bfg mud
Old man emu lift
Power steering
Kamar rear bumper
Family style roll cage
Starts right up and runs great
Needs new owner to finish project
Needs rear view mirrors and turning indicators
Needs some gauges hooked up
Selling because I do not have what it takes to finish project.
want to replace with a new dodge
I purchased it from Mudraks Custom Cruisers in Napa Ca about seven years ago
They have more info on it
Will entertain all serious offers that come close to what I have into it

06DDFF72-1F8E-441E-86BB-C41174CDA254.jpeg

661F0B8A-63DB-47DD-A322-BD861C56EB9A.jpeg

3F4B9714-070A-429F-A4D2-2595AF71B67D.jpeg

BAEE4956-BA24-4BC8-9721-5F883C10039B.jpeg

BCC0C337-3087-4DFC-AE4F-12850B8D06E4.jpeg

Forum rules, please post a price

Saw this on Craigslist a week or so ago - $45k

Sorry for not listing the price. I have 35k invested and would like to recoup my investment. I was advised to start the selling price high. I will be dropping my price on that bay area add today. Thank you. Selling so I can get a commercial dodge ram.

Sorry for not listing the price. I have 35k invested and would like to recoup my investment. I was advised to start the selling price high. I will be dropping my price on that bay area add today. Thank you. Selling so I can get a commercial dodge ram.
I am willing to drop the price significantly for any one serious that wants to buy. I just got it registered finally in California. I know nothing about cruisers other than they cost too much to maintain. If someone is looking for a nice project vehicle please hit me up. I am ready to take the loss and be reasonable. Thanks

I know nothing about cruisers other than they cost too much to maintain........
Do you purchased it from Mudraks Custom Cruisers as it is now... or you did something for this project? Just curious what you have done to this FJ40.. if you know nothing about cruisers..

You might consider getting Mudraks to write up specifics about their work, if they still have that info, so it could be shared with prospective buyers.
FJ62 auto tranny shifter console-I like it.
Interesting battery location. I haven't seen that before.

Do you purchased it from Mudraks Custom Cruisers as it is now... or you did something for this project? Just curious what you have done to this FJ40.. if you know nothing about cruisers..
I purchased it from Mudraks with the engine and Transmission swap completed. Mudraks put on the lift, bumper and roll cage. I brought it home on a trailer and had the exhaust fixed and the driveline. There was also a tranny cooler installed. I have all receipts of work done. It drives great but has a leak on the front differential.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom