OLD - Breakfast at The Bone, Sunday 3/14 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sorry I missed it. Had to pull my bathroom ceiling apart this morning and get a starling nest out of the ceiling vent that they started building yesterday. Apparently you have a day or two before they lay an egg and then you’re legally stuck with it- and you’re also not allowed to eat the eggs or the birds so there was no benefit to letting them roost and therefore couldn’t make it this morning. (This is a great excuse that I may use more often.)
get a cat and/or an air rifle

get a cat and/or an air rifle
Air rifles are illegal in DC. Real rifles are legal though. Go figure. And no way am I getting a cat. Apparently the same people who think air rifles are a bad idea also consider it animal cruelty to have an indoor/outdoor cat. I need to move.

Air rifles are illegal in DC. ...

I had no idea. Truly ridiculous.
They're a great tool for pest control where sound or backstops are a concern.

Cabin in the woods time
I may or may not have been voted most likely to “live in a van down by the river” in my high school’s senior year yearbook. This really is turning into the NEPTIC thread...

I may or may not have been voted most likely to “live in a van down by the river” in my high school’s senior year yearbook. This really is turning into the NEPTIC thread...

Christina Applegate...
You should build a cabin. Cruiser cabin, with living quarters attached.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom