Events/Trails Pig Party 2021💥🎉💥 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just had the sobering realization I have less than 4 months to finish the pig. Working 60 hours a week and then side work on the weekends is cutting into my pig time.

Priorities, man. Priorities.

What is the plan for this party? Are we going to do exhibition style with a new camp every night? I was thinking of renting an RTT or a trailer, or both if that is the plan.

Maybe at a slightly more leisurely pace than the Baja race?

Penciled in....still haven't touched poor pickle outside of dragging it home finally :( anyone coming in through eastern wyo/Cheyenne area is welcome to crash at the pigsty...hopefully snow will be gone by then
20210315_134422.jpg

Penciled in....still haven't touched poor pickle outside of dragging it home finally :( anyone coming in through eastern wyo/Cheyenne area is welcome to crash at the pigsty...hopefully snow will be gone by then
View attachment 2617673

Time to wake that beast from its slumber and ride with the knights once more!

Bought a bumper sticker in a music store once....'Work Sucks...I'm Going on Tour"

View attachment 2617673
Big red shop and the poor Pig lives outside?

Big red shop and the poor Pig lives outside?
yep....big red shop is full. annie (with no top), the 80 carcass that will go under the pig, the 45 (with no windows), and the two rigs i need to keep snow free for bolting out the door to work (tundra and fat bastard). someday, i'll get the pig body on the 80 frame, then everything but the trailer is inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom