Events/Trails 10th Annual 100s in the Hills! *Silverton, Colorado July 22 - 27 2020* (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Right on. I'll keep an eye out for ya. I still have a bright orange HIH9 sticker on the windshield and MT plates.
Moab will be like 20 degrees hotter than here. I can't wait for some time in the desert.

Right on. I'll keep an eye out for ya. I still have a bright orange HIH9 sticker on the windshield and MT plates.
Moab will be like 20 degrees hotter than here. I can't wait for some time in the desert.
sweet! I'll be there in my blue FJ60... should be pretty easy to spot. ;)

FJ summit just cancelled their 2021 event.
Fellow FJ Summit enthusiasts,

It is with much regret that we are postponing the FJ Summit until July 20-24, 2022. The many challenges of COVID-19 necessitate we put our participants, team, sponsorship partners and the Ouray community ahead of the interests of an event.

The FJ Summit is about great vehicles, majestic mountains, and most importantly a community built around a common passion that has grown over the last 15 years. If the Summit happened this July, it would not be the experience you expect of the Summit. The trails runs, our volunteer events, community meals and social gatherings all would not be the same. You would not be able to forge friendships that will last a lifetime. This would be a fraction of the experience for you and your family. In short, it would not be the FJ Summit.

We have already started planning for 2022 so we can put on the event you deserve. For those of you who registered for the 2020 FJ Summit, your spot has been reserved for 2022. We’ll be active on social media and email communications over the next several months and should you have any questions, please let us know.

Seth Kovanic
Director, FJ Summit

Maybe the 200 group will do that as well

FJ summit just cancelled their 2021 event.

Oh 💩!

Wasn’t this how 2020 started?

I’ve already got a hotel room booked, vacation time scheduled, and had my first Covid-19 vaccination today.

Many of us still went last year. I'm going this year come hell, high water, cancellations, whatever.
We did last year, and will do it again this year.

We had a blast last year, but we're hoping to get the "true" HIH experience this year.

Your LX next to ours :)
1615253484939.png

Last edited:
Is it too early to start asking about odds of this happening? I don’t know much about the CO situation right now. Are things improving? Staying about the same? I know this might ultimately be a game-time decision, but it would be good to know if we’re in a better position than last year.

Is it too early to start asking about odds of this happening? I don’t know much about the CO situation right now. Are things improving? Staying about the same? I know this might ultimately be a game-time decision, but it would be good to know if we’re in a better position than last year.
CO is getting better. Our governor said he is hoping for a mostly normal summer, whatever that means. Vaccines are moving along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom