craigslist 1967 FJ40 -White in Bozeman - This will last about 1 day SOLD (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Not mine- very nice

-----------------

1967 toyota fj runs and drives great 43000 original miles very original fj no rust very straight body has a winch and pto $14500 obo

00A0A_dhg237MGYd2z_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00B0B_6OIZyuop3Ryz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00b0b_eR0D2dCby7Vz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00F0F_i7EdmMjVLUEz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00n0n_kRianKcwqXyz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

Last edited:
as a flipper, the seller didn't really make a killing on it.
if he paid 12.5 for it drove to Kalispell from Bozeman, 500 mile round trip? and atleast half a days time, then sell it for 14.5
maybe cleared 1,000-1250???
Well, they were asking 12.5 right, he could have paid 10 for all we know. But maybe he just wanted an adventure and to play for a 40 for a short while. And to get paid to do it. In any event, I wish there were more flippers like this.

Hopefully he’s a reasonably honest man and doesn’t let anyone bid it up, I’m sure someone would. This is quite a survivor. Bring cash!! Hope you can get it, looking forward to more pictures!
To your point, the current owner mentioned he buys and sells alot of cars and there is nothing he hates more than having one sold out from under him after an agreement has been made. He's honored his word so far.

To your point, the current owner mentioned he buys and sells alot of cars and there is nothing he hates more than having one sold out from under him after an agreement has been made. He's honored his word so far.
Swing by Steamboat and show that cruiser off when you bring it home!

Might as well cruise on down to Durango and show me, too. Just don't let my wife see it as it's exactly what I was looking for at the right price when I got mine....which was a little more and needs some work

Might as well cruise on down to Durango and show me, too. Just don't let my wife see it as it's exactly what I was looking for at the right price when I got mine....which was a little more and needs some work
We should plan a weekend of wheeling, somewhere between your place and mine.

We have some dedicated cruiser heads here in the valley who would enjoy exploring the mountains some. I am stoked to see this new rig you have. Kinda mad at the wife for not saying "Oh we have to have that" when I showed it to her with it's original seller. Hell she won't even be here when you come by for me to rub it in....

Incredible find. Well done sir. If yall see anything like that in the southeast let me know. Good luck on your build

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom