For Sale Dallas, TX FJ55 and 40 Bits and Pieces (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

interested in one of the gauge clusters, can i see pics of both?
The older one is in much worse shape than I remembered. Apologies...As for the '74, I just pulled it off the shelf and didn't wipe the dust off, etc.

74Cluster.jpg

74Cluster2.jpg

EarlyCluster.jpg

EarlyCluster2.jpg

Interested in 2,4,13,14
The earlier model gauge cluster is in worse shape than I remembered. Not really sure where or when I got it, and no idea what year model. Doesn't have the turn indicator lights in it, so there's a clue.

74Cluster.jpg

74Cluster2.jpg

EarlyCluster.jpg

EarlyCluster2.jpg

HeadlightSwitch.jpg

2nd in line for 55 tail gate.
Mike

Hi All. I have some odds and ends:
1. FJ-55 tailgate (with OK license plate!) no window glass or guts, but no rust either
2. Aisin carb off of 76 2F motor--maybe rebuildable, but you'd have to decide.
3. Mid 70's FJ-40 skidplate
4. 1974 illuminated headlight switch--decent shape; was working when I pulled it.
5. Broken hazard light switch off my '74 FJ-40. Not sure if it's of any value at all, but I broke the aluminum shaft by twisting the knob. My bad. That said, it was working too and if someone has the part to repair it, might be workable
6. Ditto on the Fan switch (1974) see above...same issue, same bone-headed cause.
7. Very cannibalized wiring harness off of '74 FJ-40. Wires are in good shape considering their age, but I am putting in an aftermarket harness and have used some of the plugs.
8. 1976 2F air cleaner assembly
9. 1 or 2 rear heaters for FJ55, (and maybe a 40 too) but if you have a 40, the heater core and motor and can be swapped out. Also have the copper lines for the FJ40 rear heater, but not sure of their condition...
10. 2 of those red jerry can holders--no straps
11. In the near future I MIGHT have a new, 1980ish headlight and wiper switch. I have both, but may use them as I rewire this beast...
12. 1979 FJ-55 carb cooling fan assembly--the motor is frozen. Not sure if it's fixable or not.
13. 1974 gauge cluster
14. Earlier (not sure when) than 1974 gauge cluster
15. 1974 windshield wiper motor and cable. It worked when I pulled it in 1995....

ADDENDUM:
I did not put prices because I am not entirely sure what to ask. I am open to trades (Smittybilt roll bar?) and suggestions and I am not looking to gouge anyone. I can honestly say that when I got my first 40 in 1980, I had no idea how it would change my life, and how it'd lead to life-long friendships. Which is a weird thing to say in a classified ad, ha-ha. Point being, I am open to offers and on something like the carb, would be willing to send it out to someone (they pay postage) to see if it's what they need or not, etc.
Interested in Jerry can Mount, have pic?

Interested in Jerry can Mount, have pic?
Send your phone number please. There are a couple of other guys interested and I haven't sent pix to them either, so I need to do that first, but if they pass I'll let you know. Been a crazy month.

1. FJ-55 tailgate (with OK license plate!) no window glass or guts, but no rust either
4. 1974 illuminated headlight switch--decent shape; was working when I pulled it.
5. Broken hazard light switch off my '74 FJ-40. Not sure if it's of any value at all, but I broke the aluminum shaft by twisting the knob. My bad. That said, it was working too and if someone has the part to repair it, might be workable
6. Ditto on the Fan switch (1974) see above...same issue, same bone-headed cause.
7. Very cannibalized wiring harness off of '74 FJ-40. Wires are in good shape considering their age, but I am putting in an aftermarket harness and have used some of the plugs.
9. 1 or 2 rear heaters for FJ55, (and maybe a 40 too) but if you have a 40, the heater core and motor and can be swapped out. Also have the copper lines for the FJ40 rear heater, but not sure of their condition...
11. In the near future I MIGHT have a new, 1980ish headlight and wiper switch. I have both, but may use them as I rewire this beast...
12. 1979 FJ-55 carb cooling fan assembly--the motor is frozen. Not sure if it's fixable or not.
13. 1974 gauge cluster
15. 1974 windshield wiper motor and cable. It worked when I pulled it in 1995....

ADDENDUM:
I did not put prices because I am not entirely sure what to ask. I am open to trades (Smittybilt roll bar?) and suggestions and I am not looking to gouge anyone. I can honestly say that when I got my first 40 in 1980, I had no idea how it would change my life, and how it'd lead to life-long friendships. Which is a weird thing to say in a classified ad, ha-ha. Point being, I am open to offers and on something like the carb, would be willing to send it out to someone (they pay postage) to see if it's what they need or not, etc.
Would you have a six slot fuse block with cover, in all the little bits and pieces by chance.
Thanks

Would you have a six slot fuse block with cover, in all the little bits and pieces by chance.
Thanks
Sorry, I don't. There's a guy on Craigslist in Denver who has a ton of stuff. Just go to Auto Parts and type in FJ40. Good luck!

13. 1974 gauge cluster

ADDENDUM:
Price for the carb? In VA.

If you still have the fan knob, I’m interested.
Pics/text 208-859-4870

Depending on the condition, I may be interested in the hard copper lines for the rear heater.
Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom