Tire Shops - Bozeman (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
It's time for new tires for my 40. The last set of tires I bought came from Costco. The price was good. They got them balanced well. No complaints on the initial sale. The problem is when it comes time for rotating and rebalancing. You have to make an appointment a week or so in advance, and that's just kind of a pain. I probably got spoiled by the shop I used to use in Michigan who kept a bay open for tire rotation and rebalancing for walk-ins, and maybe I need to be told that you just can't do that here.

What local shops do you like? What shops do you avoid? (I'd rather pour salt in my eyes than spend a dollar at Firestone.) Who has the best service after the sale?

It's time for new tires for my 40. The last set of tires I bought came from Costco. The price was good. They got them balanced well. No complaints on the initial sale. The problem is when it comes time for rotating and rebalancing. You have to make an appointment a week or so in advance, and that's just kind of a pain. I probably got spoiled by the shop I used to use in Michigan who kept a bay open for tire rotation and rebalancing for walk-ins, and maybe I need to be told that you just can't do that here.

What local shops do you like? What shops do you avoid? (I'd rather pour salt in my eyes than spend a dollar at Firestone.) Who has the best service after the sale?
Interwest Tire in Belgrade has some of the best turn around time for getting tires balanced and rotated, and some good prices.

Good service is not cheap and cheap service is not good.

Last edited:
I'll second interwest in Belgrade. Although I think they were somewhat recently bought by point s , a chain. They aren't the cheapest but are by far the fastest. Free rotation and flat fixes. 20 mins if they aren't busy, an hour if they are.

Interwest for the win. First come first serve and they have the best customer service in the valley of ANY company I have used.

It always seems when I needed to mount up and balance tires here in town everyone was a couple weeks out just ended up buying a tire mounter and balancer. I have heard good things about interwest from a quite a few people.

Sounds like I need to call Interwest. Thanks everybody!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom