A/C hose question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need to re-make A/C hoses for my '87 and I need a full set for my '84, which did not come with A/C from the factory so I am adding it.

I have learned that some of the hose fittings (at least for the '87) are not available anywhere so the old hoses have to be re-used.

Does anyone know which fitting(s) these are and why no one makes them? Seems strange that they are just not available at all new.

Thanks

I need to re-make A/C hoses for my '87 and I need a full set for my '84, which did not come with A/C from the factory so I am adding it.

I have learned that some of the hose fittings (at least for the '87) are not available anywhere so the old hoses have to be re-used.

Does anyone know which fitting(s) these are and why no one makes them? Seems strange that they are just not available at all new.

Thanks
Any good a.c. shop can make you new hoses. They will be new and uncorroded. You can custom route them anyway you like for a clean custom installation.

A quick internet search reveals that there's several sources for custom AC hoses

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom