Gazelle T4 tent $188 - Group Buy (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Picked up mine and Sean’s tent from Eric this evening. dropped off Sean’s on my way home.
Brent from SC will be picking up 5 tents at my house tomorrow. 4 for LCNuts and 1 for neckbone.
Once those are picked up I will only have Ryan’s tent which he will pick up once he is back in town.

Gazelle has the kit to turn the regular t4 into the overland edition , for 119.00

Haven't opened mine yet either. I should probably do that.

What's in the kit? A quick glance at the site shows that the difference is that the Overland Edition includes a water resistant bag, all-terrain stakes, and a 300D footprint. Seems kinda expensive if that's all you get.

Haven't opened mine yet either. I should probably do that.

What's in the kit? A quick glance at the site shows that the difference is that the Overland Edition includes a water resistant bag, all-terrain stakes, and a 300D footprint. Seems kinda expensive if that's all you get.
Yeah but the Instagram poses with your “overland kit” bag are worth their weight in gold........

Any plans for another run?
I think someone is going to have to grab the bull by the horns and take the lead if they want another group buy. I posted the gazelle vendor info in this thread if someone wants to organize one.

I think someone is going to have to grab the bull by the horns and take the lead if they want another group buy. I posted the gazelle vendor info in this thread if someone wants to organize one.
Let me contact them , and get some info.

Any plans for another run?
Are you in FL like your avatar info says? One of the reasons we were able to get this buy is that we agreed to have an entire pallet shipped to a single location (2 pallets/2locations actually) and then distribute amongst ourselves. We’re good at mudships but 600 plus miles away isn’t easy to line up! Maybe you can find enough people near you to arrange a buy with the info that Ryan and Eric have here in this thread.

I know there are guys in VA/WV/MD/PA who would like to get in on a run but that still doesn’t do you much good if you’re so far south!

Are you in FL like your avatar info says? One of the reasons we were able to get this buy is that we agreed to have an entire pallet shipped to a single location (2 pallets/2locations actually) and then distribute amongst ourselves. We’re good at mudships but 600 plus miles away isn’t easy to line up! Maybe you can find enough people near you to arrange a buy with the info that Ryan and Eric have here in this thread.

I know there are guys in VA/WV/MD/PA who would like to get in on a run but that still doesn’t do you much good if you’re so far south!
I am! That said, I make trips to upstate SC, Asheville, and surrounding for camp trips. My folks are camping in Franklin this weekend in fact.

Even still, I did not realize the location when I bumped this back up. Not afraid for a drive, though!

I am! That said, I make trips to upstate SC, Asheville, and surrounding for camp trips. My folks are camping in Franklin this weekend in fact.

Even still, I did not realize the location when I bumped this back up. Not afraid for a drive, though!
There’s an outfitter on the Little Tennessee river in Franklin that I used to use once a year. Great area. I need to go back.

Let me contact them , and get some info.
It'd be interesting to know if they still have any. Gazelle's seem to be sold out everywhere I checked online and the places that claimed to have seemed shady so I didn't bother.

It'd be interesting to know if they still have any. Gazelle's seem to be sold out everywhere I checked online and the places that claimed to have seemed shady so I didn't bother.
Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. I suspect a group buy is still possible as long as all of the members involved are patient and know they may have to wait a few weeks or even months for their order to be fulfilled. The rep I spoke with said they are more motivated to move a pallet out the door for a group buy rather than distribute them in small batches (that was when there was no supply shortage of course). We did end up getting our group-buy order delayed because she had to take care of loyal distributers first.

I'll be at the Overland Expo this weekend. It will be interesting to see if they are there selling them like they were in 2018.

I've called, but just got voicemail, I'll call back later today.

I can handle logistics to Greensboro, and Charlotte, will have to find some one for the Raleigh area if this works out. Will keep you posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom