Taking my Bronco to the Arctic Ocean (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all,

I realize this is a Toyota forum, but I wanted to share an upcoming trip. I, along with a couple of buddies, am taking a trip to the Arctic Ocean this September in my 1994 Bronco. To make a long story VERY short, a buddy of mine is working on sponsorship from some big companies. I have no idea how that is going to turn out, but I can't say much about it right now. However, a large part of our pitch to the sponsors is a YouTube following. If anyone is interested, my YouTube channel is Aussie Dog Garage. If you are interested, this is my first video and an intro to the trip - . A "like" and "subscribe" would help tremendously. To get a little background, this is my story on a Bronco forum - Hey everybody!, and my 1994 Bronco maintenance and... - https://www.fullsizebronco.com/threads/hey-everybody-and-my-1994-bronco-maintenance-and-upgrade-thread.509932/page-2#post-7353558. I'm still learning the editing portion of video production, so please bear with me.

Sorry to plug up your feed with non-Bronco stuff. But any support I could get would be much appreciated!

Thanks!
Kyle

Great. The border is closed and likely will be for a long while. Just so you can plan accordingly.
Very helpful. Thanks. :rolleyes:

Expect a warm welcome with WA plates. If they even let you in.

This a awesome Kyle, I'll definitely be following along.

Thanks guys. I think I mentioned it to you Mike when we were up at TSF last month. If not, its Lyle and I going. We talked about taking our 40s, but 6000 miles is a little far driving a 40. I'd need more time cuz I could only stand maybe 250 miles a day!

My wife and I drove to Tuk the summer of 2018. I wrote a three part article for TCT magazine about that trip. I've attached it below to whet your appetite for taking the trip when you can.

This is going to be awesome!
Thanks Chad. I'm really looking forward to it. I really hope that Canada opens up before then. We do have a backup plan, but heading north is our first choice.

My wife and I drove to Tuk the summer of 2018. I wrote a three part article for TCT magazine about that trip. I've attached it below to whet your appetite for taking the trip when you can.

Thanks for the article. I'll read it tonight. Over the last 8-10 months that we've been planning this trip, I've read all I can about the trip and watched plenty of YouTube videos on it. It was actually about this time last year that we started talking about it. At that time, I didn't think this whole pandemic thing would last this long. I'm hoping that with the vaccines, things will start opening back up this summer.

Thanks Chad. I'm really looking forward to it. I really hope that Canada opens up before then. We do have a backup plan, but heading north is our first choice.

Thanks for the article. I'll read it tonight. Over the last 8-10 months that we've been planning this trip, I've read all I can about the trip and watched plenty of YouTube videos on it. It was actually about this time last year that we started talking about it. At that time, I didn't think this whole pandemic thing would last this long. I'm hoping that with the vaccines, things will start opening back up this summer.

I was hoping to get back to AK and the NWT to see all I missed but I guess I'll wait another year. Let me know what you think of the articles.

Feel free to ask any questions you might have. One thing to consider is ; can you afford to spend 5 days or so in a hotel waiting on a tire or part?

I finally got a chance to read your article. I enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom