Wanted Pig Wanted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 55 Series
I realize how hard, if not impossible, these are to find, but I'll put this out there anyway: I'm looking for a fj55 with as little rust as possible on the body and frame. Clean rocker and quarter panels would be ideal. A complete and relatively clean interior would also be nice but that's a lot to ask. It needs to have an engine in it, but it doesn't need to run. I'll be putting a new drivetrain in it, along with new axles and suspension, so I'd actually prefer if these were in rough shape to keep the price down. I'm looking in the $6-10k price range. I'm willing to drive anywhere in the US or Canada to get it. I've got a trailer to tow it. Thanks.

Hey IIaskin I came across this 55 Series on the local classifieds. Doesn't have a drivetrain and needs some work on the rear quarters, going to try and check it out on the weekend if the weather holds up. Not sure if this interests you.

Hey IIaskin I came across this 55 Series on the local classifieds. Doesn't have a drivetrain and needs some work on the rear quarters, going to try and check it out on the weekend if the weather holds up. Not sure if this interests you.
Thanks for letting me know about this one. If you check it out, and it doesn't have too much rot, let me know. Thanks again.

I have a 75 sitting in Southern Idaho. Trying to decide to have it shipped here to Ohio or sell. Was decent when I left it but it has been a while.

I realize how hard, if not impossible, these are to find, but I'll put this out there anyway: I'm looking for a fj55 with as little rust as possible on the body and frame. Clean rocker and quarter panels would be ideal. A complete and relatively clean interior would also be nice but that's a lot to ask. It needs to have an engine in it, but it doesn't need to run. I'll be putting a new drivetrain in it, along with new axles and suspension, so I'd actually prefer if these were in rough shape to keep the price down. I'm looking in the $6-10k price range. I'm willing to drive anywhere in the US or Canada to get it. I've got a trailer to tow it. Thanks.
I have a 1973 runs all there has a little rust in rear and right rear very minimum repair able

D63F17B7-06C6-4937-92B1-F6104DFDE983.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom