Group Buy: 80/450 Welded aluminum expedition Roof Racks, Drawers, Gull Wings & Tailgate Storage (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@RuggedBound Late to the party. Just saw this thread. Are orders for this round closed out? I'd be interested in an 80-series tailgate cover.

@RuggedBound Late to the party. Just saw this thread. Are orders for this round closed out? I'd be interested in an 80-series tailgate cover.
Saw your PM - for the benefit of others, this round is closed but for the 80/450 we do have a few remaining tailgate covers still available at the group buy price until they show up in Houston.

Loading day has arrived! We are packing the container in South Africa as of last night, it will be on the road to the port by Thursday and sailing next week . Current ETA in Houston is April 14th but the usual sea cargo delays by ports and weather are always a risk. However, this is our current update. For those who have not yet paid the balance invoice please do so immediately.

OMG, I have been out of pocket and I never saw the balance invoice. Hope I wasn't too late!
I searched my inbox and found a link, I paid an additional $243. I hope that was my balance. So sorry to be last minute!!! My bad!!!

OMG, I have been out of pocket and I never saw the balance invoice. Hope I wasn't too late!
I searched my inbox and found a link, I paid an additional $243. I hope that was my balance. So sorry to be last minute!!! My bad!!!
Thanks Heath. All good.

Reactions: HMM
Thanks Heath. All good.
Saw your PM - for the benefit of others, this round is closed but for the 80/450 we do have a few remaining tailgate covers still available at the group buy price until they show up in Houston.
Still waiting on an invoice. Check PMs.

We are sailing! Our vessel is the Diamond Land - stopping in Cape Town tonight for more containers then headed to Houston - ETA April 14th.

Passing Jeffreys Bay today (who saw Endless Summer?)

jeffreys-bay.jpg
Capture.JPG

man, I'm always late to the party! will these be available again? I'm interested in the tailgate and the drawers!
- ps - love to get to jeffreys, doesn't look anything like the endless summer days now (just wish they were lefts)

Does the ship blocking the Suez Canal mean less boats coming to Houston? Meaning our stuff comes sooner? :rimshot:
Sadly, no. Our shipping line is unaffected by the Suez mess however when it comes time for our next containers we might find the containers themselves are in short supply. :censor:

man, I'm always late to the party! will these be available again? I'm interested in the tailgate and the drawers!
- ps - love to get to jeffreys, doesn't look anything like the endless summer days now (just wish they were lefts)
Our shipment is sold out on the drawers for the 80 but we will have inventory of the tailgate covers. The group buy was limited time only, but we will offer a 15% MUD discount on the remaining tailgate covers. This group buy effort was marketing costs for us - we essentially hooked up the MUD community instead of spending the same cash on magazine and FB ads because we believe this is better effective marketing and once real folks have the products in hand and talk about them good things will come. But - the group buy was crazy deep discounts, we can't do that again any time soon. When we launch new products however we will do pre-order discounts and specials again!

View attachment 2637000View attachment 2637002

Update time! We are currently sailing past Cuba and have been making good time. Still set for port of Houston Apr 12-14 window. We are (I am) already building pallets for all the shipments. Fun times and in my spare time I may start framing houses because I am in still in the honeymoon period with the framing nailer and think it is light. After 60 pallets I will provide feedback. I bet it will feel much, much heavier.

Lately we have seen customs and port operations take about 7-10 business days from the time the vessel offloads to the time our container is in the warehouse for unpacking. The container was - FULL - so I promise 3 things:

1. We are working now to have every custom pallet ready for each drawer/rack/tent/etc before the container is offloaded
2. It takes time to unload a container this size and palletize/strap each item. We will likely not sleep much until the last pallet is out the door
3. Getting your goods on the road is all I will be focused on while I do it

What you can do to help:
Check your email for shipping confirmation emails and subsequent shipping invoices.

We will be focused on getting boxes strapped to pallets and out the door. If your confirmation or your payment is not received we will likely only get back to your order once everything else is out the door, so please help us help everyone.

I look forward to the crazy weeks ahead and beyond. Thank you all for your trust, patience and business.

Theo

Update time! We are currently sailing past Cuba and have been making good time. Still set for port of Houston Apr 12-14 window. We are (I am) already building pallets for all the shipments. Fun times and in my spare time I may start framing houses because I am in still in the honeymoon period with the framing nailer and think it is light. After 60 pallets I will provide feedback. I bet it will feel much, much heavier.

Lately we have seen customs and port operations take about 7-10 business days from the time the vessel offloads to the time our container is in the warehouse for unpacking. The container was - FULL - so I promise 3 things:

1. We are working now to have every custom pallet ready for each drawer/rack/tent/etc before the container is offloaded
2. It takes time to unload a container this size and palletize/strap each item. We will likely not sleep much until the last pallet is out the door

What you can do to help:
Check your email for shipping confirmation emails and subsequent shipping invoices.

We will be focused on getting boxes strapped to pallets and out the door. If your confirmation or your payment is not received we will likely only get back to your order once everything else is out the door, so please help us help everyone.

I look forward to the crazy weeks ahead and beyond. Thank you all for your trust, patience and business.

Theo
I really appreciate the timely updates. Your customer service is outstanding!

This is great to see! For the customers that will be picking up at the HTX location, should we expect to wait until you have all your orders organized/loaded? I was anticipating just showing up with my 80 and throwing in the drawers/etc. Is that something that we can do?

This is great to see! For the customers that will be picking up at the HTX location, should we expect to wait until you have all your orders organized/loaded? I was anticipating just showing up with my 80 and throwing in the drawers/etc. Is that something that we can do?
Yes, to be honest the easiest & fastest way will be to pick up from my shipping warehouse - which is just on the opposite side of I45S from Hobby Airport, since I will be there every day strapping and shipping pallets. That way you don't have to wait a week or so for me to start moving the smaller/UPS items to West of Houston.

I really appreciate the timely updates. Your customer service is outstanding!
Honestly, I can do a lot better, but I try my best to be everywhere and be responsive. Thank you for the feedback though, it let's me know I am "Getting there" !

Reactions: HMM

What you can do to help:

Theo
Hi Theo,
It may be too early but when should we all be expecting the shipping confirmation and shipping invoices?
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom